Part 6

Thank you to Savvyh23 for the awesome idea!! This chapter is dedicated to her :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Teegan, Justin's here!" Adison yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back, pulling my black flats onto my feet and running to the door.

 "Hi." I smiled, seeing Justin leaning against the doorframe. "Hey." he smirked, grabbing my hand in his. "See you in class, Adi." I yelled, slamming the door behind me.

 "Are you gonna walk me to class everyday?" I asked, looking up at Justin. "Unless you don't want me to." he smiled.

 "Of course I want you to." I said, swinging our hands. "Tee?"  he asked quietly, looking down at me. "Yeah?"   "Are you like my...girlfriend?" he asked, blushing slightly.

 "If you want me to be." I smiled. "Good. Your my girlfriend." he chuckled, stopping at my Chemistry class.

 "Pick me up after class?" I asked, still holding his hand. "Only if you want me to." he smirked. "Good. Your picking me up after class." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

 He smiled and layed his lips on mine, kissing me lightly. "Oh, get a room." a somewhat familar voice scowled from behind us.

 Justin pulled back and we both looked over at the guys behind us. "Tray?" I gasped, staring over at him. "Who's he?" Justin scowled.

 "I'll explain things later. Don't wanna be late." I sighed, kissing him again, "I'll see you after class." I added, walking into the Chem Lab and taking my seat.

 "Miss me, Tee?" Tray smirked, sitting down next to me. "I thought I got rid of you when I left Stratford." I muttered, flopping my textbook on the table infront of us.

 "You'd think you'd be happy to see your boyfriend." he smiled brightly, leaning over to me. "Ex boyfriend, Tray. I have a boyfriend now." I snapped, pushing him away from me.

 "That Bieber kid? Look, Tee. I'm sorry about what happened. I take everything back." he said, an innocent smile across his lips.

 "How do you take something like that back, Tray?" I scowled.

~~*~~Flashback~~*~~

 "I'll see you tonight." I smiled, kissing my boyfriend, Tray, slowly as we stood at the door to my house. "Pick you up at 6." he smiled, kissing my cheek and walking back to his car.

 I nodded and walked inside, looking over at the clock. 4:30. Just enough time to get ready. I ran upstairs and changed into my favorite light blue dress and white heels, straightening my hair.

 After applying my makeup, I ran downstairs just in time to hear the horn to Tray's mercedes honk loudly outside my door.

 I ran outside and slid into the car, giving him a quick kiss before he started driving towards the restuarant. 

 * *

 "I'm going to the bathroom. Find us a table?" he asked, walking down the hallway towards the restrooms. "Sure." I smiled, sitting down at the first booth I saw.

 After about 15 minutes of sitting by myself at the table, I stood up and walked over towards the bathroom, hearing Tray's voice echo from what seemed to be a janitor's closet next to the bathroom.

 I raised an eyebrow and slowly walked over to the door, opening it slowly. "What's going on?" I scowled, seeing Tray and some blonde girl in the corner of the room, their lips pressed together eagerly.

 Tray quickly pulled away and looked over at me. "Teegan, I-It's not what it looks like." he stammered, looking back and forth between me and the girl.

 "Then what is it?" I scowled. "Uh..she was..choking?" he smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away but, there was a hand on my shoulder.

 "Tee, I'm sorry. It didn't mean anyth-"  "Save it!" I yelled, pushing him off of me and running out of the restuarant.

~~*~~End of Flashback~~*~~

 "Teegan? Teegan!" the professor yelled, standing infront of me. "Huh? What?" I asked, snapping out of my daze. "Can you define the word viscosity?" he scowled, his foot tapping the floor loudly.

 "Uh..liquid's resistance to flow." I sighed, looking down at my textbook. "Oh. That is correct." he mumbled, walking back up to the front of the classroom just as the dismissal bell rang.

 "Class dismissed." the professor yelled. I sighed in relief and shoved my textbooks in my bag, walking out of the room.

 "Hey, pretty lady." Justin smiled, meeting me at the door. "Hey." I smiled back, kissing his lips quickly and grabbing his hand, trying my best to avoid any interference from Tray.

 "Yo, Bieber!" I heard Tray's voice yell from behind us. "Just keep walking. Don't turn around." I mumbled, pulling Justin further down the hallway.

 He quickly stopped in his tracks, turning around. Way to listen to me. "You think your a better boyfriend for Teegan than me?" Tray yelled, running up to Justin.

 "If you have the balls to come up and yelled at me for no apparant reason, then yeah. I know I'm a better boyfriend then whoever the hell you are." Justin scowled, pushing me behind him.

 "Please, stop. Let's just go." I pleaded, grabbing his arm. "No, I'm settling this, Tee." he scowled, looking back over at Tray.

 "Whoever the hell I am? I had her before you did. So..I think you should just back off, Bieber." Tray scowled, shoving Justin's chest angrily.

 "I could've had her anytime I wanted to." Justin retorted, pushing Tray back against the wall. Could've had me? Does that sound dirty to anyone else?

 "Then why didn't you? You wanna wait until she already belonged to somebody else?" Tray scowled, raising his fist and hitting Justin hard in the lower jaw.

 Justin's expression changed to anger and he gave Tray a hard shove, pushing him down on the hard linoleum floor.

 He raised his foot over Tray's stomach, kicking him aggressively. By this time, a crowd had gathered around us with cell phones and Ipod cameras.

 "Ok, Justin. Stop. C'mon." I yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him down the hall. "Don't touch me." he scowled, pulling away from me and running down the hall.

 "Justin, wait! What's wrong?" I asked, running after him. "I waited until you already belonged to somebody? You already had a boyfriend, Tee. You played me." he scowled, walking off.

  I sighed and walked back up to my room, knowing it'd be no use trying to talk to him while he was mad.

~~*~~Justin~~*~~

 "Dude! What the hell happened?" Chaz asked, running up to me. "I don't wanna talk about it." I mumbled, walking into the bathroom and looking over at my reflection.

 My entire right jaw was bruised and a stream of blood fell from my nose. I moved my hand up to my jaw and flenched slightly as pain shot through my face.

 After wiping the blood from my nose with a washcloth, I heard a loud knock at the door. I walked out of the bathroom and over to the door.

 "Mr. Bieber, care to explain what happened here?" the dean of the school scowled, motioning over to Tray who was holding his stomach tightly.

 "He started it." I mumbled, moving my hand back to my jaw. He sighed and grabbed my forearm pulling me out of the room. "Looks like we're gonna have to call your mother." he stated.

 "No. Give me detention, suspend me, do whatever it is you do. Please, just don't call my mom." I pleaded. "I'm sorry. We have to." he sighed, dialing my mom's number and handing me the phone.

 "Hello?" I heard mom's voice from the other line. "Mom, I have something to tell you." I sighed.