Part 9

"Ready for your first anger management class?" I asked, looking over at Justin. "I don't see why I have to go to this friggin' class anyway." he sighed, giving my hand a squeeze.

 "You said you were willing to work on your temper so I wanna see if your willing to prove it to me." I smiled, stopping infront of the anger management clinic.

 "Go in with me." he frowned. "No. I'll be back in 2 hours. Have fun." I smirked, kissing his lips lightly and walking back down the sidewalk.

 * * *

 "How was class. Mr.Angry?" I asked, walking up to him. "Hell." he muttered, throwing an arm around my shoulder. "I'm sure it wasn't that bad." I smirked, looking up at him.

 "Oh yeah? They made me.." He was cutoff by the sound of his cellphone ringing from his pocket. He raised an eyebrow and lifted it to his ear.

 "Hello?...Yeah, I know what I did but, I didn't meant to...He's what?..I what?..Fine, I'll see you then." he sighed, closing the phone again.

 "What's going on?" I asked him. "Turns out Tray decided to press charges. I have a court case in 2 days." he sighed, his voice barely audible.

 "I'll go with you. It's my fault you got into the fight anyway." I stated, wrapping my arm around his waist. "Thanks, Tee." he smiled, stopping where he was.

 "Your welcome, baby." I sighed, standing on my tip-toes in order to level my face with his. "If I go to jail, you better bail me out." he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine.

 "You won't go to jail." I assured him, laying my lips on his and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you." I smiled, pulling back.

 "Love you." he sighed, walking back towards his house.

~~*~~2 days later~~*~~

 "You look hot in your tux." I chuckled, straightening Justin's black tie. "I'm nerveous." he sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

 "Don't be. I'll be there to back you up the whole time. You go to jail, I go too." I smiled, kissing him lightly before hearing a car horn outside.

 "That's mom. C'mon." he mumbled, grabbing my hand and pulling me outside to where Pattie's white chevrolet was waiting.

 "Mom, you remember Teegan, right?" Justin asked, opening the back door for me. "Hi, Teegan. It's been a while." Pattie smiled despite the situation.

 "Hi." I replied, feeling Justin slide in next to me. He grabbed my hand in his, squeezing it tightly. "Calm down." I whispered, looking up at him.

 "I can't." he sighed, laying his head on my shoulder. I frowned and layed my head ontop of his, holding his hand tighter.

 "Okay. We're here." Pattie sighed, parking the car infront of the courthouse. Justin let out a breath and opened the car door, pulling me out beside of him.

 "Wish me luck." he whispered, walking up the concrete steps, Pattie standing behind us. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him slowly.

 "Good luck." I smiled, following him inside the large building. We walked into the main room, seeing a crowd of people and then Tray on the right side of the room in a wheelchair.

 "You'll be fine." I sighed, kissing Justin's cheek and taking my seat behind the defendant's podium as he stood infront of me.

 "Mr. Bieber, would you like to explain just what happened here?" the judge asked, pushing her glasses up on her nose and folding her hands.

 Justin took in a breath and started his story.

 * * *

 "So, it is to my understanding that you were attacked first, Mr. Bieber?" the judge persumed, looking back at Justin.

 "Yes, your honor." Justin said quietly, nodding slowly. "Is this true Mr. Lawrence?" she scowled, turning to face Tray.

 "..Yes, ma'am." Tray sighed, looking down at the floor. "Then order in favor of the defendant." she stated, hitting the gavel against the podium and walking away.

 I smiled and ran up to Justin, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips slowly. He chuckled slightly and kissed me back, wrapping his arms around me.

 "I told you there was nothing to be nervous about." I smiled, kissing him again. "I guess so." he sighed, guiding me back out to Pattie's car.

 "I'm proud of you, Justin." Pattie smiled, sliding into the driver's seat. "Your proud of me? For beating up Tray?" he asked, his eyebrow raised.

 She chuckled slightly. "No. For sticking up for your girlfriend." she chuckled. I smiled slightly and layed my head on his shoulder.

 "I'm proud of you too." I giggled, kissing his cheek.