Part 32

I wrote through writers block on this part so bare with me!! The movie 'The Notebook' also gave me some ideas!!!! And for those of you who have seen that movie, no. Nobody dies!! lol Okay, onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Why were you soo upset earlier? It wasn't just about the engagement, was it?" Justin asked, sitting across from me on the couch, my feet propped up in his lap. "Tray was being a jerk. It's okay." I sighed, motioning for him to rub my feet.

 "I don't wanna rub your feet." he scowled, making a face. "Please? I've had a long day." I whined. "No. That's just gross." "Oh, man up." I mumbled, rolling my eyes. "Whatever." he sighed, shoving my feet off of his lap. I groaned and brought them back up.

 "Please? I'll rub your feet." I smiled. He narrowed his eyes at me and grabbed one of my feet,  massaging the sole of my foot. "Thank you." I giggled, closing my eyes. "So, when do you wanna get married?" he asked, still rubbing my feet.

  "Whenever. I wanna get married back in Stratford though. Oh! When it's snowing! No! Snowing purple cupcakes!" I yelled, swinging my free foot on the edge of the couch. "Teegan? Really?" he asked, chuckling slightly.

 "Yes, really. Wouldn't that be cool?" I smiled. "It would ruin our outfits tho." he frowned, looking over at me. "Stop being such a girl." I giggled, moving my foot around. "I am not a girl." he gasped, squeezing my foot.

"Don't do that." I whined, "It hurts." He chuckled and squeezed it again, causing me to jerk my foot back. "Your mean." I frowned, tucking my feet under me as I sat up.

"You called me a girl.'' he chuckled, scooting closer to me and wrapping his arm around me. "I take that back. It makes me sound all homo-ish." I chuckled, laying my head in the crook of his neck.

 He rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead, "But seriously, Tee. No purple cupcakes falling from the sky at our wedding." he chuckled, playing with the ring on my finger.  "Fine. Can we honeymoon on a rainbow?" I chuckled, kissing his neck lightly.

 "No no.. How about Rome?" he asked, winking. "Really?? Can we?" I asked excitedly. "If you want." he smiled. "Yay!" I giggled, jumping up. He smiled up at me, shaking his head.

 "My fiancee's a child." he chuckled.  "That makes you sound like a pedophile." I smirked, looking down at him. "Does not." he frowned. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, "I'm gonna go call mom. Hopefully she'll be supportive." I sighed, grabbing the phone and already knowing how unsupportive she would be.

 ~~*~~Justin~~*~~

  I sighed and layed back on the couch, watching Tee dial her mom's number into the phone. My fiancee. That one word. The word that changed our relationship forever. The more I say that word, the more I want to call her my wife.

 Sure, we pretened to be married several times when we were little but, no it's real. We're actually getting married. Instead of her mom's old wedding dress and a pair of way-to-big heels, she'll be in her own wedding dress with her own heels. 

  I looked up to see Teegan smile over at me. I smiled back and then closed my eyes, my stomach full of butterflies. We're not even getting married yet and I already feel like this.

 Just imagine how I'll be on our actual wedding day. Just then I felt Teegan sit down next to me. "What'd she say?" I asked, not opening my eyes. "She's not too thrilled but, she said she'll support me in whatever I do. So, she'll more than likely come whenever we decide to get married." she chuckled, laying her head on my stomach.

 "That's good." I sighed, laying my hand on her back. "Yeah. And just think, if you would've stayed on tour I'd probably still be with Chaz right now." she chuckled.

 My eyes shot open, "Then, I'm glad I came back. Aren't you?" I asked, looking down at her. "Of course I'm glad your back but, Chaz and I did have..something. I don't know exactly what it was but, it was..something." she sighed.

 I raised an eyebrow and sat up, "Teegan, do you love Chaz?"   She shrugged weakly, "I thought I did but, then you came back."
  "What's that supposed to mean? That I ruined any chance you had with Chaz?" I scowled.

 "Justin, that's not what I'm saying. You knew I dated Chaz. I dumped him for you." she proclaimed, looking up at me.

~~*~~Teegan~~*~~

 I looked up at Justin, his expression hard and almost emotionless. "Why did you bring him up then? You act like you had to settle for me just because I came home." he retorted, standing up off of the couch.

 "Justin, I love you. Chaz and I just dated. Kinda like me and...Tray." I frowned, standing infront of him. "Yeah. There's no difference between Chaz and some faggot you dated, huh?" he scowled.

 I had to bite my tongue to keep from showing any kind of emotion. Sure, I was mad at Tray but, that wouldn't be my exact choosing of words. "How was I supposed to know Tray was gay, Justin?" I scowled.

 "That's not my point, Teegan! Your comparing Chaz to Tray. That's not even a close comparison." he snapped.  "Maybe I should've stayed with Chaz. Maybe I'd be purposed to him right now." I yelled, starting out of the room.

 "What? Why?" he asked, his expression now calm. "Justin, look at us. All we do is fight." I scowled, looking over at him. He walked over to me and wrapped an arm around me which I just pulled away from.

 "Teegan, that's what we do. We fight. It's kinda our thing now. You tell me when I'm acting like a screw up and I tell you when your being a pain in the ass.." he sighed, pulling me to him, "But I want you. I want all of you. All to myself. Teegan, I love you and I don't want to have to share you with anyone." he whispered, putting a hand on my cheek.

 "So, I think you have a decision to make. If you really wanna go back to Chaz, I won't stop you but, if you wanna stay here with me, I wouldn't be opposed to that either." he smiled, looking down at me.

 I took in a breath and looked up at him, meeting his eyes. "I-I should go." I frowned, pulling away from him and walking out the front door.

Oh, I know what your thinking!! 'Why the hell did she leave him?'  Who knows? Oh wait! I do :P lol But trust me, your probably way off on what your actually thinking!! We'll just have to wait and see until the next part!! Oh!! And I need someone who has read this whole story so far to PM me!! I need to ask you something!! I would ask you here but, I don't wanna ruin the surprise for everyone!!! The next part will be dedicated to the first person to message me about this story!!! ~Vote & Comment~