Part 39

He sat me down infront of a limo and pressed me against the back door, leaning his lips towards mine. I smiled and started to kiss him when I noticed Tray sitting on the sidewalk, his head in his hands. "You should go talk to him." I sighed, looking up at Justin.

His eyes got wide, "Why me?"    "He's the one that kissed you, not me." I smirked, seeing his face pale slightly. "Come with me?"  "Nope. You gotta do this alone my dear husband." I smiled, pecking his lips lightly. He groaned and nodded, slowly making his way over to Tray, caustiously sitting next to him.

-Justin-

 "Hi." I sighed, looking over at him. He stayed quiet, not looking up from his hands. "What's wrong?" I asked, mentally chastising myself for asking such a dumb question.

"Justin, don't act like your not mad or grossed out. I know your both." he sighed, looking back up and resting his elbows on his knees. "No..I'm not..mad." I sighed.

"But your grossed out. I get it. You don't have to come over here and make me feel better. You should be on your way to your honeymoon right now." he sighed.

 "I can enjoy my honeymoon after you stop moping." I muttered, shuddering at the thought of what had happened just minutes earlier.  "What is there to be happy about? I just lost one of my bestfriends because I kissed her husband. You know how stupid that makes me feel?" he frowned. I sighed, not knowing what to say, and motioned Teegan over to us with my hand.

 She raised an eyebrow, but lifted her dress slightly, walking quickly over to us. "What's up?" she asked, sitting on the other side of me. "Talk to Tray..he's not listening to me." I sighed, motioning over to him.

"Well..what have you said to him?" she asked to only where I could hear her. "Nothing much. He's just being stubborn." I sighed, shaking my head. "Than.. I don't know what to say!" she whined.

 "You 2 should just go. Enjoy your lives together." Tray sighed, looking over at Tee. "Cool with me. Let's go." I sighed, tired of talking and not getting a reply.  "Justin.." Teegan frowned, glaring at me.

 I rolled my eyes and sat back down, running a hand through my hair. "Tray, what's going on?" Teegan asked, taking my hand to make sure I didn't try to leave again.

 "I feel awful. Teegan, you probably hate me. I just ruined your wedding and violated your husband." he sighed. I groaned slightly and hid my face in Teegan's shoulder, my lips at her shoulder.

 "No. Tray we're still friends and I'm sure Justin.." she cutoff as I pressed my lips to her shoulder. She coughed slightly, "Um..Justin.." she whispered. I looked up at her, smirking when I saw her eyes fluttering closed.

"Can we leave now?" I whispered, my lips sliding down towards her chest and up to her neck. "Y-yeah.. Tray, I'll call you when we get there. We can talk then." Tee said, quickly pulling away and jumping up, grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards the limo.

 Tray nodded slowly and looked up as I pulled the limo door open, sliding in beside Teegan.  "Did you only do that to get away from Tray?" she asked, looking over at me.

 "It worked. Didn't it?" I smiled, hearing the driver start the limo as I leaned over to Tee. "Yeah.." she chuckled, pulling me ontop of her as she layed back, her head resting on the door of the limo.

 "Are you really going to call him when we get there?" I asked, looking down at her. "We'll see." she shrugged, wrapping her arms around my neck and crushing her lips to mine. I smiled and kissed her back, it soon turning into a makeout session in the backseat of the limo.

"We have arrived at the airport." the driver said, rolling down the small window that serprated us from the front. I groaned and pulled away from a pouting Teegan. I chuckled and helped her out of the limo, pulling her towards the plane.

"I gotta sit on a plane wearing this?" she frowned, motioning towards the dress. "It's my private jet..you don't have to wear it." I smirked.

  She narrowed her eyes at me and shook her head, taking my hand as we walked onto the jet. "Congratulations!" several voices yelled as we walked into the front. I groaned loudly and looked over at Teegan as Scooter and Ryan walked up to us.

"Oh, so you don't want your wedding gifts? Fine, we can just take them back." Scooter chuckled, crossing his arms. "I want it! Where is it?" I asked, quickly turning my attention back on them.

"C'mon and we'll show you. Teegan, follow." he chuckled, motioning us. "I never thought you would've gotten married before me." Scooter sighed, patting my back.

 "That's because I'm young and good looking. Your...old and well, lets just say you've had better days." I smirked, hitting his back in return. He narrowed his eyes at me but, stopped in one of the bedrooms, looking back at me and Teegan.

 "Sorry dude but, it's true." I smirked, hearing Tee giggle beside of me. " So, where's our present?" I asked, rubbing my hands together excitedly.

"Right in there." Scooter chuckled, motioning towards the closed door. I raised and eyebrow, but grabbed Teegan's hand, pulling her inside the room. The door closed behind us and I looked around, seeing a wrapped up box on the bed.

"You wanna open it?" I asked, looking down at her. She shook her head and handed it to me. I quickly tore the paper off of it, my face going completely red. "What is it?" Teegan asked. "Um.." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Justin, what the hell did they get us?"   "Something for the honeymoon." I sighed, tossing the box of condoms to her. Her eyes got wide and she quickly dropped them on the bed.

 "Those are yours." she scowled, pointing down towards the box. I chuckled, "Wanna use one now?" I whispered, moving over to her and laying my lips on her neck.

 She giggled slightly and I moved my lips to hers, pushing her back on the bed.

-The Next Morning-
~*~Teegan~*~

 I woked up to an empty bed and a note laying beside of me. I smiled and lifted it above my eyes, reading Justin's neat hand writing.  'You looked soo peaceful, I couldn't wake you. Come find me when you wake up. Love you Mrs. Bieber ;)' 

 I smiled brightly and layed the note back on the pillow, wrapping the sheet around myself. After I got dressed in a random skirt, top, and sandals, I walked out of the jet.

 Where the hell did he go? And how does he expect me to find him? I sighed and looked around, seeing a red rose laying on the ground about 20 feet from the entrance of the jet.

 I smiled and lifted it to my nose, seeing another one about the same distance from this one. What is this boy up to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! Baha, so I want to end this story soon but, IDK how yet!! That's where you guys come in! How would you like to see this story end?? ANy suggestionsa are open :D VCF<3