Check Yes or No (Justin Bieber Love Story)

Okay guys this is a new story!! Just wanted to try it out!! Tell me if you like it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Justin~  -12 years earlier- (5 years old)

 "Mommy! Let's go!" I whined, pulling at my mommy's hand, my spider-man bookbag hanging off one of my shoulders. She chuckled slightly and grabbed her car keys off the table, walking out the door.

 "Are you ready for your first day of kindergarten?" she asked as she buckled me into my boosterseat. I just nodded excitedly, suddenly interested by a bug outside my window.

 When we got to the school, mommy unfastened me from my seat and pulling me into a hug. "Be careful." she whispered, holding me tightly.

 "I will mommy...Can you let me go now?" I asked, my 5 year-old arms struggling against her grip. "Sorry, baby. Have fun at school." she smiled, tears in her eyes.

 Why was she crying? Oh well.. I smiled and quickly walked into the school and into my classroom. After looking around for a second, I finally saw the desk with my name written on it.

 I sat down, seeing a girl with pigtails sitting beside of me. "Hi! I'm Justin." I smiled, looking over at her.

 "Teegan." she smiled back, looking through her pencil box.

 ~Teegan~

 I looked over at Justin and smiled, seeing our teacher hand out our worksheets. I looked down at the simple letter-tracing paper only to find a note covering the first problem.

 I unfolded the small sheet of paper and read over to scribbled handwriting. 'I like you. Do you like me? Check yes or no.'

 I smiled weakly and lifted my pencil, checking 'yes', and throwing it back on Justin's desk. "Mr. Bieber. Miss. Brooks, we do not pass notes in my class." the teacher yelled.

 Justin and I exchanged nerveous glances and watched her snatch the note from Justin's desk. "Office. Now." she scowled, pointing towards the door.

 As we walked out into the hallway, Justin gave me an angry scowl. "You got me in trouble." he scowled.

 "Your the one that gave me the note first." I argued, walking farther ahead of him. I heard him sigh and then his hand clutched in mine.

 "It's okay. Atleast your in trouble too." he chuckled, pulling me into the office.

  * * *

 -4 years earlier- (13 years old)

  "Justin, stop! I'm gonna fall in!" I yelled at him as I walked on the edge of the pool, feeling him splashing me from his placement in the water.

 "That's the point." he chuckled, splashing me harder. I rolled my eyes and stood there, my arms crossed across my chest.

 He smirked and grabbed my ankle, pulling me into the ice cold water. I narrowed my eyes and climbed ontop of his shoulders, pushing him under the water.

 "Jerk." he chuckled when his head popped out of the blue water, flipping his blonde swoosh of hair across his head.

 "But you love me." I giggled, climbing back out of the pool and grabbing my towel to wrap around my body.

"No, that's gross." he scowled, scrunching his nose up and climbing out of the pool, his wet feet leaving prints on the concrete as he walked over to me.

 I stuck my tongue out at him and slid my flip-flops onto my feet, walking towards home with Justin by my side the whole time.

 "Bye, Tee." he smiled, walking into his house beside of mine. "Bye, Justin."

 ~~The Next Morning~~

  "Mom, I'm going to Justin's!" I yelled, pulling my flip-flops on as I hobbled down the stairs. "Uhh, Teegan. I don't know if that's such a good idea." she warned but, I was already too far out the door to bother.

 I walked into the house Justin shared with his mom and stopped dead in my tracks, seeing boxes stacked in piles around the house.

 "W-What's going on?" I asked, seeing Justin walk into the room, a box with 'Fragile' written across it in his hands.

 He plopped the box on another stack, apparently not caring about the lettering on the side, and walking over to me.

 "Uh, we're moving." he frowned, taking his white hat off of his head, flipping his hair, and replacing the hat on his swoosh.

 "Your what? No! Where?" I stuttered in shock, feeling my breath catch in my throat. He shrugged, looking down at the floor.

 "Ya' know that guy mom was talking about? The one that wants to manage me?" he asked quietly. I just nodded, knowing he would continue anyway.

 "Well, he wants to fly me and mom out to Atlanta and hopefully get me a record deal." he said, a slight smile on his face.

 "Well, I'm happy for you." I sighed, plastering my best fake smile on my face and pulling him into a hug. "Bye, Tee." he whispered into my hair.

 "Yeah. Bye, Justin." I frowned, tears threatening to spill over my cheeks. He pulled back and kissed my cheek softly.

 I smiled again and walked back out the door, waving to him silently. My bestfriend since kindergarten was leaving. My brother.

 I quickly ran home, tears spilling down my cheeks, and up to my bedroom. I threw myself on my black satan bedspread, hearing my cell phone go off from my nightstand table.

 After flipping my phone open, I read the message and couldn't help but smile lightly. 'I'm gonna miss you. Miss me? Check yes or no.' Justin wrote.

That check yes or no bit was something Justin and I had used often because I frequently tease him about that note from kindergarten.

 'Yes. Of course.' I answered, dropping my phone back on the wooden structure. No answer. I sighed and threw myself on my bed, trying my best to keep from crying anymore.

 And that was the last time I ever saw or heard from Justin...that is until 4 years later.