Part 41

"Justin.." I smiled innocently, laying back on the hotel bed and looking over at him. "What, Tee?" he chuckled, meeting my eyes. "I don't wanna go sight seeing anymore. It's boring." I frowned, laying my head on his chest.

 "I already have everything planned out and set up." he frowned, playing with a piece of my hair.  "No. Why can't we just spend time together? Isn't that what honeymoons are about anyway?" I asked.

 He sighed and shook his head, "We'll see, Tee." he muttered.

 -The Next Day-

 "I can't believe I let you talk me into this." I scowled, holding the oar to the canoe in my hands. "You know this is fun." he smirked, turning around and looking back at me.

  "Fun." I mauked, rolling my eyes and paddling through the water more. This is soo stupid... We're in the middle of some river, bright orange life jackets around our upper bodies, in a neon yellow canoe that can and will tip over at any move you make too far in one direction.

 "Teegan, are you really not having fun?" he asked, turning back around. I sighed and shook my head slowly,  "No. This is really fun. I'm glad you picked it." I smiled fakily, batting my eyelashes.

 I pretend I'm happy to participate in Justin's little activites and he gives me what I want..  "Good. Wait until you see what I have planned after this." he smiled.

 "Great. Can't wait." I smiled, rolling my eyes as he turned to face the other direction again. I sighed and layed back in the canoe, careful not to shift my weight too far to one side.

Justin looked back at me causing me to jump slightly, "Careful, Tee. Your gonna tip the canoe." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, turning onto my side.

 Nothing's going to happen, right? Wrong. The canoe fell violently to the left causing Justin and I both to fall into the water with a loud splash. We arose from the water at the same time, looking over at each other.

 "I told you." Justin scowled, splashing me.  I just rolled my eyes and started swimming back to shore, him right behind me.  "That was awful." I frowned, throwing my life jacket down on the ground and ringing out my hair.

  "Teegan, calm down. It was bound to tip over anyway." he chuckled, unfastening his life jacket. I rolled my eyes again and sat down on the ground, pulling off my now soaked tennis shoes.

 "What's wrong?" he asked, sitting down next to me. "We've been over this. I'm fine." I frowned, not looking at him.  "Teegan, I know when your lying. Just tell me." he sighed.  "Nothing's wrong!" I snapped, throwing my tennis shoes behind me.

  He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, pulling my to him. "Teegan.." he sighed, looking down at me.  "Justin, I hate nature. I don't like being out here. I told you that yesterday." I frowned, looking up at him, "I hate being outside with all the bugs and trees.. I wanna be inside..with you." I sighed.

 "We have plenty of time left to be inside. I wanna have as much fun as we can before we go back home." he sighed, kissing my cheek lightly. "We can have fun without all this outdoor stuff." I sighed and I'm hoping he knows what I mean

 "Teegan.." he chuckled, taking my hand in his and intertwinning our fingers. "I don't wanna be out here. I wanna be in the hotel room. Away from all the dirt and bugs. Justin, if you don't get I don't like nature by now, you don't get me very well." I frowned, looking down at his hand in mine.

 "Tee, I was hoping to get you to like new things." he sighed, pulling us back to stand up. "I didn't want to have a honeymoon to learn to love hiking or canoing! Justin, I wanted to come here to be with you." I frowned, taking his other hand in mine.