Part 34

I sighed and stripped out of my shorts and boxers, getting back into the shower and rewashing my hair.  I stepped out and got dressed again, shaking my hair out and walking downstairs without bothering to do anything to it.

 "Scooter's gonna kill me." I frowned, sitting beside of Teegan on the couch. "But, it's not your fault..he should understand." she sighed, looking up at me. I just nodded and met her gaze, slowly leaning down to her. "Sorry, I'm not kissing you till you get your normal hair back." she smirked, turning her head away from me.

My jaw dropped, "Why? It's not like you're gonna see it during the time."  She shrugged, "I don't know. It's just weird knowing my fiance has purple hair."   "I thought you said it was sexy?" I frowned.  "It is but, it's still purple hair. I don't wanna say I kissed someone with purple hair."

 "Who is there to tell?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and pecked my lips lightly, "There. Now go buy me food." she chuckled, looking over at me. "No. I have purple hair." I whined.  "Wear a hat."     I rolled my eyes and got off of the couch, walking up the stairs to my room.

  After grabbing a random 'Sox' hat and an American Eagle shirt from my closet, I walked back into the livingroom. "Are you coming with me?" I asked, looking over at Teegan. "Nope. Your on your own, Barney." she chuckled, looking up at me.

 I sighed and walked over to her, "Bye." I whispered, pursing my lips. She smiled and kissed my lips lightly, "Bye, Justin."

~~*~~Teegan~~*~~

 I watched as Justin walked out of the house and I ran back over to my bag of 'supplies.' Why am I doing this to Justin? I love him. I really do but, this is payback for all the fights he's started.

 Am I going to tell him I did all this? Yeah, after the hair dye wears off...maybe.  I smirked and pulled the salt shaker out of the bag, running back into the bathroom and grabbing Justin's tube of toothpaste.

 I poured some salt into my hand, dropping it into the toothpaste tube. After throwing the salt shaker back into the bag, I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote, flipping through channels and feeling proud of myself.

 After another half hour of channel surfing, the door opened and Justin walked in, dropping several grocery bags onto the kitchen counter. "Yay! Food!" I chuckled, walking into the kitchen and digging through the bags.

 "If you want anything else, you can go get it." he frowned, pulling his hat off and throwing it into the livingroom. I grabbed an apple out of one of the bags and walked over to him, "What happened, baby?" I asked, taking a bite of the apple.

 "People saw my hair. Paparazzi were everywhere." he frowned, running a hand through his purple hair. "Oh, Justin, don't let that upset you. I like it." I smiled, standing on my tiptoes, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

 He sighed loudly and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Your not the one with the purple hair, Tee." he frowned. "If I had purple hair, I would love that." I giggled, leaning closer to him.

 He rolled his eyes and layed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly. Revenge is sweet!! I smiled and moved my hands to his hair as he bit my lower lips lightly, asking for admission.

 I automatically granted it and pulled him closer to me. He pulled me into the livingroom and onto the couch as his tongue roamed my mouth. 

 "I know your the one who did this. So, give it up." he whispered against my lips. My eyes widened but, I stayed quiet as I continued to kiss him. After another minute, he pulled back and looked down at me.

 "I know this was you." he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "How do you know that?" I frowned. "I've had the same shampoo for like 2 years and it's never dyed my hair freakin' purple and last time I checked, my blow dryer wasn't full of baby powder." he smirked, "So, what do you have to say for yourself?" he asked, his legs on either side of my waist.

 I smiled innocently and put my hands on his chest, "I love you?" I said more as a question as I looked up at him. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Why, Tee?" he asked, taking my hands.

 "I wanted to get you back for all the fights we had..that you started." I sighed. He let out a breath and kissed me again, his hand on my cheek. "Your not mad at me?" I asked, pulling back slightly.

 "No. Other than the purple hair, I think it's funny." he chuckled. "I'm sorry. Oh! And use my toothpaste when you brush your teeth tonight, okay?" I sighed.

 "Teegan, how stupid do you think I am?" he scowled, kissing me again and jumping off of me. "Ok, we'll see." I chuckled.

 * * *

 "Do you think those pictures of you with purple hair will end up on the news tomorrow?" I asked, my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth. "Probably. When does this gunk wear off anyway?" he asked, squirting his toothpaste onto his brush.

 "In a couple days." I smiled, watching him lift the brush to his mouth and spit it back out a second later, "Tee.." he scowled, narrowing his eyes at me.

 I smiled innocently and threw my brush down, running out of the room with him right behind me, "That's what you get for not trusting me." I smirked.