Part 30

I rolled over and threw my arms out, expecting them to wrap themselves around Justin. Instead I was greeted by Justin's side of the bed empty and a sheet of paper with letter's scribbled onto it.

 'Good morning beautiful ;) I have a surprise for you but, first you have to find me. Just follow the arrows! I love you! -Justin'  I read, seeing a small arrow drawn on the paper, indicating to go out of the dorm.

 I sighed and jumped out of bed, running into the bathroom. You never know what could be going on. Always wanna look your best...even if you are in your pajamas.

 After brushing my teeth and combing through my rat's nest of hair, I walked out of the room, seeing another note taped to the wall.

 'Everytime I think I can't love you more, you prove me wrong.'   God, he's soo cheesey. I rolled my eyes and followed the arrow until I got to a random door, seeing yet another note.

 'If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say I love you.'  I smiled and opened the door slightly, not seeing anything.

 I opened the door all the way and stepped in, seeing all the lights out. The door suddenly shut behind me and the lights turned on only to reveal an empty dormroom with a note taped to the back wall.

 'Real love stories don't have endings. Let's start our happily ever after. Turn around.'   I smiled and turned around seeing Justin with flowers in one hand and a small box in the other, wearing a tuxedo.

 "What's this all about?" I asked, walking over to him. "I love you, Teegan." he smiled, holding the flowers out to me, "And I always will."

 I took the flowers in my hands and saw him kneel down on one knee. "Marry me. I love you. Please. Marry me." he pleaded, looking up at me.

 "Justin, I..."   The next thing I know, my eyes are open and I'm looking over at Justin's sleeping body next to mine. I frowned and sat up.  "What's wrong?" Justin asked, looking up at me.

"Nothing. Just a bad dream." I sighed, laying my head on his chest. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked. "Not really. It'll probably never happen anyway." I frowned. "Tell me, Tee. It might help." he smiled.

 "Stop bugging me and kiss me." I chuckled, bringing my face to his. He smiled and leaned closer to me. "Tell me." he whispered, his lips only centimeters from mine.

 "Can you not just kiss your fia..girlfriend?" I frowned, cursing myself for screwing up my words. "My what?" he asked, pulling back and looking over at me.

 "That's what I dreamed about. That you purposed to me but, I didn't even get to answer." I frowned, looking up at  him. He sighed and layed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly.

 "If I did purpose to you, what would you say?" he asked against my lips. "I would say yes. Of course." I smiled. He kept his lips on mine, pulling something out from under my pillow, and sliding a ring on my finger.

 "Good." he whispered, pulling away from me. "Justin, is this a.." I asked, admiring the ring on my finger (ring over there-->)  "An engagement ring? Yes, it is and I didn't even have to be all cheesey like I had planned to." he chuckled.

 "I like it when your cheesey." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him. He smiled and kissed me again, looking into my eyes. "My fiancee." he whispered, looking up at me.

Sorry if it's short!! I wanted to end it there!! And OMG!! I am soo effin' confused!! Is 'Jelena' over or not?!? I want them to be but, I'm not sure!! I've heard no and I've heard yes!! Somebody show me some proof!!!! AHH!!! lol  Vote<3Comment<333