Part 12

~~~Teegan~~~

  "You think he believed us?" Justin asked, flopping down on the couch. "Yep. You were very believable." I chuckled, raiding his refrigerator. "Your not gonna find much, Tee. I eat out alot." he informed me.

 I frowned slightly and shut the door to the refrigerator, hearing his phone vibrate from the counter. "I'll get it." I smirked, grabbing his Iphone off of the counter and reading the text from Scooter.

 'So glad u stayed wit Def Jam. Tour starts 2moro! Be here by 12.'  I read.  "What'd it say?" Justin asked from the couch.  I sighed and walked over to him, throwing the phone into his lap.

 I heard him cuss under his breath and then felt an arm around my shoulder. "Tee, I'll just cancel. It's not a big-"  "It is a big deal, Justin. You were a popstart before we started dating. I'm not gonna stop you from living your dream." I sighed, standing up and walking into my room.

 After grabbing my suitcases and shoving all of my clothes back into them, I walked into the livingroom to see Justin with his phone up to his ear. I grabbed the phone and hit 'end call', knowing exactly what he was trying to do.

 "Go on tour. Have fun. Odds are, I'll still be here when you get back. I do have 4 years of college left." I chuckled, throwing his phone down on the couch and walking out of the room.

 "Wait! Teegan, come with me. I'm sure I can sneek you on the tourbus." he sighed. I rolled my eyes and turned back around, "Give me a call when you get back.'' I smiled weakly, kissing his cheek.

 He sighed and nodded slowly as I carried my bags out to my car. Now to try and get back into college.

**Next Day**

 Room 5D. 5D. Where the hell is...aha! 5D! My new room. Turns out Adison got a new roommate so I'm stuck with whoever's in this room. I slowly opened the door, seeing Chaz sitting on one of the beds.

 I let out a sigh of relief. Atleast it's someone I know. "What are you doing here? I thought your room was upstairs." I said, throwing my bags on the other bed.

 "When Justin left they moved me to a smaller room. Apparently I'm not famous enough to live in a fancy room all by myself." he chuckled,  "But I could ask you the same question. I thought you left to live with Justin?" he asked, his eyebrow raised.

 "He had to go on tour. So, I came back.'' I smirked, throwing my clothes into the dresser next to my bed.

 * * *

"So, Justin really puts mustard on grilled cheese sandwhiches?" Chaz chuckled, making a disgusted face. "No. I just said that cause I don't like grilled cheese sandwhiches but, I didn't wanna tell him." I chuckled.

 We were both on Chaz's bed. He was laying back on his pillow with his hands propped behind his head and I was sitting cross-legged beside of him.

"My bestfriend's an idiot." he smirked, rolling his eyes. "He's not an idiot. He's just...blonde." I giggled, seeing him sit up infront of me. My laugh faded and I looked over at his brown eyes. "You have pretty eyes." I said without thinking. He chuckled slightly and layed a hand on my cheek.

"You do too." he smiled, leaning closer to me. I swallowed loudly, looking over at his lips. Do I really wanna do this? I sighed and closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to land on mine.

 He chuckled and pulled back. "You little cheater!" he yelled, pushing my shoulder playfully. "Excuse me?" I scowled, my eyes wide. "Your Justin's girl. Did you honestly think I was going to kiss my bestfriend's girlfriend?" he asked.

"I-I.." I studdered, suddenly feeling guilty. "Don't worry, Tee. I won't tell JB." he chuckled.