Part 24

-5:50-

I looked in the mirror, staring at my reflection. I sighed and shook my head, walking out of the bathroom and carefully sitting down on the couch. What to do for 10 minutes... Mom's not home.. I grabbed the remote and turned it on a music channel, turning it up loud.

S&M soon came on and without thinking, I jumped off the couch and started dancing. I held the remote to my mouth as a microphone and continued to dance. After a few minutes, I heard a loud chuckle from behind me.

I froze in the position I was in, slowly turning the volume down. "Please tell me this is my imagination." I said aloud, turning around. Justin smiled, "Nope. This is reality." I felt my cheeks go red and I looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes.

 "It's okay. You looked cute." he chuckled, walking over to me and wrapping an arm around me. "Can we just go?" I asked, pulling away from him and walking out the front door. ''Sure. Oh and Teegan?" he asked, following behind me. "Yeah?"   "You got some mad dancing skills." he chuckled.

I groaned slightly and walked out to his Range Rover, sliding into the passengar seat.

 * * *

 "Spaghetti." Justin chuckled, looking up at the waiter and giving me a slight wink. I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat, looking over at him.  "This is so stupid." I mumbled, looking around. "No, it's romantic. Doggy style." he chuckled. "I hope the spaghetti falls in your lap." I giggled.

His eyes widened, "I hope.. I hope... I don't have anything." he scowled, looking down at the table. I smirked over at him and watched as the waiter brought over the food. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Justin who was twirling the spaghetti around his fork and looking over at me.

"Do I have to?" I asked.  He put on his puppy face, staring intensely. I looked away. "Pwese, Tee?" he asked like a little kid. I frowned mentally, turning back to look at him. "Fine." I scowled.

He smiled brightly and lifted a noodle onto the fork. We both went for opposite ends at the same time. "This is cheesy." I mumbled, holding my side of the noodle between my lips.

 "It's romantic." he smiled, leaning closer to me. I sighed and stayed quiet, seeing the space between us slowly decrease as he leaned closer to me. He chuckled slightly and finally closed the space between us.

I sighed and closed my eyes as his lips hit mine. He pulled back after a second, chewing the food in his mouth. I looked over at him, the feeling of his lips still on mine. ''That wasn't all that bad." I chuckled, looking up at him and letting my eyes rest on his lips.

He smiled slightly, standing up, "Come here." I raised an eyebrow, but walked over to him. He looked down at me before his lips met mine again, kissing me slowly.

I kissed him back as his hand cupped my face, pulling me closer to him. I could hear gasps and awwhs from people around us but, I ignored it as I moved my hands around his back.

"I love you." he whispered, pulling away from me. I smiled slightly and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. "I love you too." I whispered, feeling his arms around me. "So..are we like..back together?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Are you going to cheat on me again?" I frowned, pulling away slightly to look up at him. Hurt flashed through his eyes, "Of course not." I smiled slightly and kissed him again, "Than yes. We are." He smiled brightly before hugging me tightly again.

"Do you wanna get outta here? Maybe head back home?" he asked, grabbing my hand in his. "We just got here." I sighed, sitting down infront of the food again. I heard him mutter something under his breath before sitting next to me.

"I'm glad we're back together." I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Me too. Your 'Just Friends' rule was driving me crazy." he frowned, draping his arm around my shoulder.

 "I can tell from earlier." I teased, hitting his chest slightly. "Yeah..we never have to bring that up again, k?" he asked, a red color forming on his cheeks. I chuckled slightly.

"It was funny though. People were staring at you like you were a freak." I smiled. He narrowed his eyes, but remained quiet. "So..would you get mad if I did this?" I asked, moving out of the way before dropping the plate in his lap.

He took in a breath and his jaw dropped as he stood up, letting the plate hit the floor. "Come here." he motioned with one finger. I shook my head frantically, running out the front door of the restuarant. I heard a roar of laughter as Justin chased me out into the parking lot.

I looked behind me and stopped when I didn't see him. "Justin...?" I called out slowly. I got no reply. "Justin?" I yelled. I screamed when I felt someone grab my waist from behind me. "Right here." I heard him chuckle in my ear.

 I giggled slightly and looked over at him, "So your not mad at me?" I asked, turning around to face him. "Maybe alittle." he sighed, narrowing his eyes at me. "Really? What are you gonna do about it?" I smirked.

He didn't reply. "Well..?" No response. "Oh, I get it. The silent treatment. Aight, well, two can play at that game." I stated. He just raised an eyebrow and turned away from me, walking down the street. I frowned, "Where are you going?" I asked. He just waved me off and continued his way down the street.

"Justin..your not really mad are you?" I frowned, running after him. Nothing. "Justin!! We just fixed things. Don't make them worse again." I sighed, grabbing both of his shoulders and forcing him to stop walking.

"Just leave me alone, okay? We can talk later." he frowned, pushing past me. "Justin, it was a joke. I was kidding." I sighed. "Very funny. Ha ha." he scowled. I sighed loudly and watched him walk away.

"Does this mea-" I cut myself off, knowing he wouldn't reply. I looked down at the ground and looked behind me at my dress. Clean. I raised an eyebrow before walking the same direction as Justin. After a few minutes, I stopped in my tracks, feeling my shoe get stuck in a drain. I groaned loudly and tried getting it out, but noticing my foot was stuck also.

 Crap!! I pulled at my leg, trying my best to free my foot. It didn't budge. I groaned slightly, feeling the metal of the drain cutting into my ankle. After a few minutes of pulling on my leg with no prevail, I gave up and sat down on the sidewalk.

 I searched my waist for my purse, realizing I had left it in the restuarant. "Help!" I finally yelled, throwing my head back in frustration. Nothing. I sighed and pulled my shoe off, hearing it fall deeper into the drain, leaving my bare foot caught in the cold metal.

 Why did I have to go and screw things up with Justin..again?

~~*~~Justin~~*~~

  I looked down at my stained, tan pants. Why the hell would she do that? I can see the headlines now. 'Justin Bieber goes from running into doors to spilling food on himself. The kid needs a bib...or a straight jacket.'  

 I rolled my eyes and walked back towards my grandparents' house, wiping off what little I could of the spaghetti sauce. "Justin, honey, what happened?" my grandmother  asked, running up to me.

 "I don't wanna talk about it." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Well, go change. I need to get that stain out." she sighed, motioning me towards my room.

 I nodded and pulled out of my pants, which was quite difficult considering the giant cast on my right foot, and walked back into the livingroom in just my blue shirt and boxers. Grandma rolled her eyes when she saw what I had on but, took the dirty pants from me.

 After walking back into my room and throwing myself back on the bed, I suddenly felt guilty.  Maybe I was too hard on Teegan. She was just kidding and we just got back together.  I took in a breath and grabbed my cell phone, dialing Tee's home phone number.

 "Hello?" I heard her mom answer. "Is Teegan there?" I asked politely.  "Justin? She's not with you?" she asked, her voice full of confusion. "No. I thought she was home."   "No. She hasn't made it home yet.'' she sighed.

 "Ok. Thanks Mrs.B." I sighed, dropping the phone and jumping up. She's not home? Where is she then? I pulled on another pair of jeans and darted out the door, ignoring any questions I got from my grandparents, and back in the direction of the restaurant.