Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Past

4 years ago...

Magdadalawang buwan pa lang, ang dami ng nalaman ni Ags sa lalaking lasing na nakita niya sa garden. Hindi na sila nag-uusap ni Apa at wala na rin siyang update dito. Mas nakakausap pa nga niya family ni Apa kaysa sa kanya mismo.

Kahit nga yung president ng fans club niyang si Lexa, wala na ring balita kay Apa. Ang iniisip na lang nila, masyado siyang busy sa Canada, which was true, but other reasons were he was still moving on and wanted to go on with his life without needing anybody else, without depending on anyone. He still wanted to enjoy his 'me' time-- taking pictures, traveling, and taking risks.

Ags, on the other hand, was stuck and scared. She wanted to wait for Apa, but she was already starting to like the drunk man she met in the garden.

Flashback

She kept seeing the stranger everywhere! She thought, 'If he wasn't a psychic, then he definitely knew me. He just didn't know my name, but my story, as well.'

As she paced back and forth, thinking of the guy he met last week, she saw him wearing a white coat. Like a doctor. A drunkard doctor. He wasn't as wasted as before, but he was still wasted... and hotter than before.

"Agatha." He waved. Almost every girl student in the hallway was looking at them. Nagbubulungan sila at kinikilig sa presence ng lalaki.

Nasa labas ng clinic si Ags dahil inaalam niya kung yung lalaki nga yung nakita niya. Narealize niyang tama siya noong papasok na yung lalaki sa clinic at tinawag siya.

"Who are you?" She acted like she didn't remember him.

Lumapit siya kay Ags at nakipag-shake hands. "Sean Regan Cua at your service." Binuksan niya yung pinto at pinapasok si Ags. "What do you need?" He ordered her to take a seat, then he sat on the office chair in front of her.

"You are creeping me out."

He leaned back, smirking, putting his feet on the table and hands at the back of his head. "I thought you didn't remember me."

Still curious, she asked, "Paano mo ako nakilala?"

"Why would I tell you? We're not even close." He was testing Ags' patience. She groaned and stood up, but Dr. Cua stopped her by calling her full name, her middle name included.

"What's wrong with you?!" Umupo ulit si Ags. Inis na inis na siya.

Dr. Cua laughed. "Nothing, but I'll give you a deal. I'll tell you everything I know, but you have to get to know me first. Spend more time with me, Woman."

"My name's not Woman."

"Whatever."

End of the flashback

After almost two months, Dr. Cua asked her to write '100 Things I Know About You' and Ags-- even though she didn't want to-- still obeyed him. He found everything on the list amusing, pero may mga nakasulat na talagang tumatak sa kanya.

1. You love your mom

2. But you think she neglects you

3. Because she's stuck in her past

Tinanong ni Ags si Sean kung sino yung tinutukoy niya noong nalasing siya sa garden kaya sinabi niya ang totoo. Hindi naman kasi siya malihim na tao. He wasn't afraid to talk about his life.