final author's note

wow. so. i don't know where to start. i know that a lot of this book has seemed ridiculous, and far fetched, but i have loved writing every second. jessie became one of my favourite fictional characters i have ever written about very quickly, and i felt so close to her story. i wanted to do something different with her story - i didn't want her to have a happy ending, i decided that very quickly. i wrote the epilogues before i had finished chapter twenty, and her relationship with james became so central to me between january and may of 2014. sadly, due to personal problems, writing had to take a back seat for a year or so, then i came back to it, and fell in love with james and jessie and tris and emily and all the other characters so quickly. i wanted to finish their story for every single one of you who has been there since the start, and everyone who has joined their story throughout. i can't believe the support this has gotten. when i first started it, i had maybe 100 followers, and i came up with the idea for this book with dis-courage who helped me come up with names and the basic plot. this book also wouldn't be here without people like kasabians who has supported me immensely pretty much from when i first started on wattpad and fallenhood who i immediately found a friend in or Barakute who had always been there for me, and so many of you who i can't name because this would be about a billion words long.
i can't describe to you how happy the support from this book has made me. i know i ranted earlier about people asking me to update, but honestly, if it means you're enjoying the book enough to want to read more, i can't tell you how much it means to me.
thank you all for coming on this journey with me. i'll never forget the story of jessie and james and their fated relationship, and i'll never forget how much you guys supported me through it ❤️

thank you again.
cicely x