Cinderon

"There's no other men in this household." Duke Tremaine said, turning his nose up at the maid. "Oh, well I guess I'll have to tell the princess." She said with a small frown. The princess's maid turned to leave. "Wait!" Cinderon shouted, running down the grand staircase. "Huh?" The maid said, turning to Cinderon with a smile. Cinderon sat on the chair. "You haven't tried me." He said to her. Duke Tremaine glared at Cinderon. The maid sighed in relief, walking over to Cinderon. The raging Duke, stuck his foot out, making the poor maid trip. She gasped as the glass shoe smashed into a million little pieces on the tiled floor. Cinderon frowned sadly and remembered that he had the other shoe in his room. "Please,wait here." Cinderon said quickly, rushing up the grand staircase. The maid let out a sigh as she brushed the glass up off of the floor, waiting for Cinderon to return. Soon enough he returned with the other glass shoe. He handed it to the maid, a grin plastered on his pale face. She looked up at him and smiled, she knelt down and slipped the shoe onto his foot. "You are defiantly the one, the princess was looking for." She said and took his hand, taking him outside to the carriage where the princess was waiting anxiously. Princess Charming looked happily and smiled bright when she saw Cinderon. "He is defiantly the one I was looking for." She said, walking other to her prince.

A/N ~ Thanks to Darklightz who gave me the idea for this!