Chapter 25

Hello!! Again I apologize for taking so long to update. I know I suck :-( Here is the next chapter and I hope that you enjoy it.

This chapter is dedicated to: sschuster7

Enjoy!!!!!

Olivia's POV

Where is she? I think I need better people working under me. I shall bring this up to my King at once. Not as if he cares. I see him eyeing the pretty little thing that brings us our messages. Mariela is her name I think. I can't be upset because I know what I did.

Plus my anger is directed elsewhere. My daughter will be turning soon. From what I hear she is the more reserved type and just won't give up the goods to no one. That's good. If she doesn't find a mate beforehand then I don't have to worry about her turning too soon.

I left them behind for a reason. I lied before I left and told that pig of a man that our son would not turn. Little does he know he will turn quicker than Raven. The best part about it is that he won't be as strong as her so I guess I can try to take him under my wing.

I sat and looked at myself through my vanity mirror. My brown hair has really grown. I never let it pass my shoulders but now it touches my bra strap. My skin still looked flawless thank goodness. I am not looking forward to one thousand years old though. That's when I begin to age. Looking a bit older every one hundred and fifty years.

From what I'm told she is beautiful. That's another reason to hate her. Not only that but she marks the third royal vampire generation so she will be stronger than me. I am not gonna have that. If I can kill her then I don't have to worry about any other generations.

A sly grin crossed my face. It will be just me forever.

A knock at the door drew me out of my thoughts.

"Come in."

As I brushed my hair, I looked up through my vanity mirror and saw Janessa walk in.

"Janessa so how are things going?"

"Well as of now she thinks my name is Ally and she thinks that I am a friend to her. I hope this pleases you my queen."

"This very much pleases me. So tell me, has she met anyone?"

"No, my queen."

A huge smile crossed my face. I am happy to hear that.

"You may go now."

Just as she was about to exit my room I whispered, "Oh Janessa, where is Jasper? I need him."

"I haven't a clue. I haven't seen him in a while but as soon as I find him I will send him to you." She says after giving off a sun bright smile.

"We will pay my daughter a visit in three days' time. Than you and that is all."

Raven's POV

I decided to take a few days off in order to come to turns with my new lifestyle. To be a vampire was something that I knew that I couldn't avoid so whatever it was I was suppose to learn after my birthday I will have to learn now and quicker because my mother is coming for me.

Danilo was worried. How could I tell you ask? Because I can read his thoughts. We found out last night that I am much stronger than he is. While being a vampire for more than one hundred years I have the strength and speed of a three thousand year old. I guess it was the perks of being a royal.

Last night as we began to fool around he thought that he would chase me. Of course I didn't know if he would be to catch me in a simply race from the living room to the bathroom to run a shower. And I mean not to be a show off and in contrast not do enough only to become modest.

"On your mark..... Get set....." I stare at Danilo with wide eyes because I love playing games. "GOOOO"

It was like a blinking an eye and wanting to be somewhere and the all of a sudden there you are. That would be the only way I could describe what I felt.

Danilo looked at me with surprised eyes. "Amore, how did you do that? Did you know that you had the gift of blinking?"

Blinking? What is that? I don't understand what he could be talking about. I mean I do understand that everyone had different gifts.

Danilo went on to tell me that with every third generation of royal vampires they are granted a much stronger and powerful gift. From what I gather, I am now the most powerful vampire on earth.

I was in shock. I never knew that a baby vamp could have powers that could excel so quickly.

"So this explains why my mother wanted me dead. Just by her being queen she thinks she is the most powerful person besides her husband."

All at once as if I was in a trance I began to think about my mother and wonder how is it that she could want me dead. I would never hurt her. I mean yes I do hate her but I would never harm her.

All at once the room went black. I saw Ally handing me a latte and asking me to go out and have a drink with her later that evening. For some odd reason I agree and then the seen jumps to me seeing a black car pulling into the underground parking of Danilo's home. The door opens and she comes charging at me, delivering a hard blow to the nose.

As fast as it came, it left. Well at least I know when she will be here and what to look for. As far as a day, I haven't the slightest clue.

"Babe, how about we pick a date for the official wedding."

His eyes turned black and I knew he was just as ready as I was. Come what may but I know that I love this man and with me being the most powerful vampire I wanted to protect him just as he has protected me.