Chapter 17

Hey Hey Hey!! I have been slacking. I will try to upload again as soon as possible. I will be working hard on the next few chapters. Since I had been in school my house has went a bit unkept. *gasp* Soooo, I have been trying to get caught up with it until I go to summer school. Whatever I clean my youngest comes around and finds something to toss or stain.

OK enough with that. This chapter, is leading up to the good stuff so the next chapter will be private. If you want to read the boom-chica-wah-wah part then you will have to follow me because they will be private. blah blah blah....

This chapter is dedicated to...@MaeveAbbott thanks for reading sugar! Had to get a bit southern with it.

Ok shut up Marcie!

Enjoy... and PWEASE vote :-)

This bed feels amazing. I don't remember having sheets that felt this good. Slowly my eyes began to open and I saw tray ceilings, something I also don't remember having. Wait a minute. I don't have sheets that felt this good. My sheets came from the local retail store that promises everyday low prices.

I also didn't have tray ceilings. This isn't my room nor my house. Like being slammed in to a brick wall all of my memories began to come back. Mr. Ponytail, my house being on fire... my leg! I sat up quickly in bed and pulled back the sheets.

No cast.

If it is broken I need medical attention right away. I attempted to move it. I could move it. There was no pain at all. It actually felt like a brand new leg. Ok I know that sounds silly but I felt like someone had actually given me a brand new leg.

My clothes!

I looked down to find that I still had on my shorts but a different shirt. My bra was still intact. Thank the Lord!

Just then the French doors flew open. "Danilo, where am I? What happened?"

"When I got to you, your house was on fire and you are in my home."

Wow his home. This is really something. It is beautiful, how could a teacher afford this?

"Don't forget I am much older than I look. I have worked for this house so everything that you see I own and didn't manipulate to get."

He handed me a glass of orange juice. "I didn't mean anything by it. Danilo, how did my leg get better so quickly?"

He smiled at me and looked away. He went to look out one of the windows. "A vampire's blood has many healing capabilities, especially for their mate. You have been asleep for seven hours but your leg has been healed for six and a half." He turned to look at me. I'm sure he is reading my thoughts right now.

"Ok, I understand. I wouldn't know how to explain that my leg was broken to my dad anyway... Oh my gosh my dad!" I started scrambling for my phone when Danilo laid his hand on my hand.

"He has called. I told him that I knew you and that you were ok. He said to call when you were awake."

I knew I needed to contact my father but I have seen many vampire movies and tv shows. "What are the side effects to having your blood?" I half way blurted out.

The last thing I wanted was to become a vampire... well not the last thing but I don't want to be one now. I want to get a degree. I know that isn't much of a reason but I also wanted kids.

"First, as a vampire you can get pregnant and give birth to children. The recovery time is less than an hour, you will still produce milk to nurse the infant and the child will be vampire. The hunger isn't like it is for an adult. I have seen all of this with my very own eyes."

"Also, how is it you cant get a degree or six degrees as a vampire? You have nothing but time. Lastly, with you as my mate, you may feel as if your body is on fire when we are intimate. So if you are not ready to be marked or lose your virginity I would advise you to refrain from..." he looked at me and quickly looked away, "tempting me."

I had to admit he was a gentleman. He respected my wishes. I understood that it was let me die or save me. To see me walk around on crutches or walk perfectly fine. Just as he was about to walk out of the room I called to him.

"Danilo," my voice barely above a whisper. He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to acknowledge me. "Thank you. I know you my life, the least I can do is show you my gratitude." I slowly stood up. He said my leg was fine but I still wanted to be careful.

I walked over to him and looked him in his eyes. "You have lived this long without a mate. I wanted to reject you and at the same time I wanted you. I have been with other guys and didn't feel not a drop of passion. When you are near I feel like my entire body is on fire and it comes alive for you."

I slowly walked around to stand in front of him. Without missing a beat and maintaining eye contact I grabbed the hem of my tshirt and began to raise it up and over my head.

Danilo closed his eyes and I could tell he was trying to maintain his composure. When he opened them they were red. "I don't understand how you could feel this way for me. I could have died today but I am still here. I owe you everything. Tonight I want you to mark me."

I started to unbutton my bra. I guess when you are so close to death it makes you appreciate some things.

He grabbed both of my arms, stopping me from exposing myself. "I want you. I want to take you now, in my bed and on the floor, in the parlor, and in the shower. I told you that I am willing to wait if you aren't ready."

I took a step back and in the blink of an eye his eyes returned to their natural color. I didn't fear him anymore. I wanted him. I wanted to be with him.

I slowly shimmied out of my shorts and they fell to the floor. He just stood there in shock of the fact that I was almost naked. It took him a moment to muster the courage to look at me.

As if pushing a button I saw the tent in his sweat pants grow and his eyes aflame.

I knew he was listening to my thoughts so I closed my eyes and pictured him on top of me. Kissing me. Starting with my legs. Then the next flash was of me kissing him.

When I opened my eyes we were on the bed. I didn't realize that he had picked me up and in his super speed that he had accommodated us in the center of the bed.

He slowly unbuttoned my bra. How convenient that the clip was in front.

"I really do love you Raven Venchenzo."

"Danilo, please be gentle."

For Him OnlyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara