Chapter 35

It has been a long time but the final chapter is here. I had a bit of writer's block and really didn't know how to end the story so I hope that you enjoy it anyway.

Please don't forget to check out my other stores He Gave Me Hope and All in the Name of Love.

Now to the dedications. This chapter is dedicated to: Nicole_Lane

TamieMay Jam_Gal CaitlinWoods101 BreadGirl99 and rihanna18124

ENJOY!

I heard my dad groan. He must have opened his eyes because I could hear his heartbeat begin to pick up even from downstairs. I wanted to give them their privacy and not listen in but another side of me was curious.

I walked over to Danilo and gave him a kiss. Not just any kiss though. I put my all into that kiss. I wanted him to feel how much I needed him right then. No one else in the room mattered, it was just him and I.

I owed Danilo everything. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have never been about to take my mother down. Why? Because he is my mate therefore I trusted him with all of me to turn me into a vampire instead of waiting for my birthday.

He completed me and I knew that I completed him. I couldn't wait to be his officially.

A few moments later my dad slowly began to descend the steps. He looked as if he had just seen a ghost. I knew I had a lot to explain. After all who wants to wake up to find their psycho ex lying next to them?

I ran over to engulf him into a hug. "Woah Raven, I am human remember?" he said wheezing.

"Oh I'm sorry dad."

"Ok, would someone want to explain to me why my evil ex-wife was upstairs lying next to me?" He made it seem like a general question but never took him eyes off of me.

"Well, how about I explain it to you at home over a stiff drink?" I asked using my innocent voice.

He gave me his 'ok young lady' look so I know I had to do some explaining tonight.

"Raven, she wants to see you." Dad said in an apologetic tone.

I looked at Danilo. It's ok my love. Let me see what she wants and then we will be on our way. She should be just about gone anyway.

I slowly ascended the steps. I hated her with all of my heart but I could safely say that I didn't want to see her die. I mean she was my mother.

I reached the room where my mother was and stood at the door. It is now or nothing.

I opened the door and looked around the room.

How odd. She should have been on the bed. I know she wasn't strong enough to get up and walk away. What was going on? Something caught my eye on the nightstand. A note with a cell phone. It wasn't mine. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone.

This didn't make any sense.

I picked up the note. Answer me...

Just then the phone began to ring. It was from a blocked number. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Babygirl..." She began to chuckle.

"MOM?!?? Where in the hell are you? How could this be?" I was confused.... Dumbfounded... spit brained!! I know I saw her get bit by Jake so what is going on?

"Yes sweetie. I guess I should have stayed around after all to teach you that you can't trust anyone. Isn't that right Daisy?"

Daisy? She swore to me that she would never cross me again.

I blinked downstairs to notice that Daisy and Jake were gone. I felt anger boil inside of me. I was gonna rip her head off and feed it to herself and to Jake.... He will wish that I kill him quickly.

"But how?"

"Oh just a simple spell. It was quite easy actually. I can imagine that you are seething right now. Oh and tell my son that I will be looking for him and that when I find him I will kill him."

Ok so Jake wasn't with them. I listened a little closer and could hear another heartbeat. She could be lying.

"I will find you both and I will kill you. You can bet your souls on it." I ended the call and crushed the cell phone.

***

My wedding day had finally come. We decided to wait two months for just in case my mother shown her ugly head. I really wanted her out of the way. I hated her. I had thought that I would be sunbathing and enjoying my soon to be husband by now.

I let out a sigh. I still haven't heard from Jake. I have been searching high and low for him but his trail was getting colder and colder. I needed him to know that I didn't hate him.

There was a knock at my door. "It's go time Raven."

Time to get this show on the road...

It was a wonderful ceremony. My father cried the entire time. I had decided that he should live with us. I mean the castle was more than big enough and I would not have taken no for an answer.

The ceremony and reception was held outside in the courtyard mixed with magical and not magical creatures. Of course the magical ones knew they didn't want me to get angry so they behaved themselves.

As I began to dance with my husband I saw movement, swift movement to the left of me. I glanced over and saw a small frame in a cloak! It had to be her. I slowed down my movements as I locked eyes on this person. They were about nine hundred feet away and to the human eye they would not have even seen them but I did.

Just as I glanced up at Danilo and glanced back they were gone. Just like that.

I looked at Danilo and he looked down at me. I know he could read my thoughts.

"Today is ours. Tomorrow will be their last. I swear it Amore mio."

THE END