Chapter 4

Hey!! Quicker update than I expected but I have two exams this week so I may not be able to update again until after Thursday. Hope it's good. Enjoy!

Ally and I went for a drink. It was still technically a school night so I kept it to a two drink minimum.

"Ally tell me about yourself. I know we are Nurse Majors and that your last name is Thompson but where are you from and how old are you?"

"My name is Allyson but I only go by Ally, I am from Seattle originally and I am 85 years old." She took a long sip of her drink and then burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding I am 25 although I feel like I actually am 85. I live about 2 blocks from you, I have 3 siblings but they are scattered around the globe and my parents died when I was young."

"Wow. That's cool you live close to me. We should most definitely hang out from time to time. I have 1 sibling. A younger brother actually that should be graduating high school soon. My dad is my world and the woman that gave birth to me skipped town with another man and I don't know if she is alive or dead. I could care less though."

"You know something Raven. I think we are gonna get along just fine." She raised her margarita glass and said "To friendship and becoming nurses."

I clinked my glass with her and chugged citric drink.

As soon as the glass came in contact with the table I felt a presence. It was kinda hard to describe. It was like the feeling of someone watching you but you can't see them.

All of the hair on the back of my neck stood at attention.

I turned around trying not to make it so obvious that I was searching for the cause of this weird and intense feeling.

The feeling was like a pull. Like two magnets. That's how I felt, but I stayed in my seat.

"Hey Raven are you ok?"

"Yea I'm ok. Hey maybe I should head back. I need to get ready for lab tomorrow. Are you ready?"

"Yea sure, we should do this again. Feels good to be able to sit down and just be friends with someone."

"Yea of course."

It was only 9:30 when I made it home. I could hear the rain starting to fall outside. This was best sound in the world to fall asleep to. Well that and a fan. I loved the white noise. It lulled me to sleep even on my most troubled nights.

As I climbed into bed I couldn't help but think about my Anatomy professor. Mr. Spirelli. That man made me weak in the knees.

It was times like this that I wondered what it really was like to have sex. I had morals. The last thing I wanted was to be like my sleazy mother and open my legs to anyone that came my way.

I had vowed that I would not be like her. I would wait until I found the one person that I knew that I couldn't live without and I would give myself to him. Mind. Body. Soul. No doubt.

Other than that I could only dream and fantasize what it would be like. What better person to dream of than him.

He was big and burly. For tonight I would imagine that he is my protector and that he would worship only my body.

As silly as it sounds I had sworn that I wouldn't touch myself until my first time. So while having his beautiful smile and silky black hair fresh in my mind I dozed off to sleep.

Where am I? I looked around and didn't recognize this place. It was huge. Almost like something you would see in a movie about princesses and castles and fire breathing dragons.

"Do not be afraid. I am here with you my dear. I am here to be what you have imagined me to be. Your protector and worshipper of your body."

"Who is there?" I couldn't see anything. The room was almost pitch dark except for the moonlight casting a shadow of the room. He stepped out of the shadows and I was taken aback.

"Mr. Spirelli? Oh my, what are you doing... oh I get it. It's a dream. I fell asleep thinking of you and now I am dreaming of you. Good thing you aren't here for real. I would be embarrassed."

"But I am here..." he reached out and touched my hand and I felt the same sparks.

"Why do I feel..."

"Sparks" we both said at the same time.

"Yes."

"It is because you are my mate. We are destined to be together forever."

"Mate? Oh I have read about them but in Vampire books. Ha! So you are now a vampire. I have a very vivid imagination."

"I am here because you summoned me into your dream and yes I am your mate. So that does mean I am a vampire."

He took a step closer to me and kissed my hand. It felt wonderful. If this is what butterflies in my stomach feels like I hope they stay forever. He felt so real.

"I am real Raven. If you don't believe me, call me by my real name tomorrow. My real name is Danilo."

He took another step and caressed my cheek.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for you. Now that I have found you I will not let you go."

He then leaned in and....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!