Chapter 24

Hello hello!! I know it has been a while. I am sorry it has taken me so long but I hope that this update is a good one. Let me warn you it gets a little heated.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to boqorad

Enjoy!!

The ring fit like a glove. I couldn't believe we were about to make the biggest step of our lives. I have the ring and now I have to make the change.

Danilo gently but swiftly laid me on my bed onto the soft bed. He began to kiss my neck and I couldn't help but sneak a peek at my ring. I was the luckiest girl on earth.

"Are you ready, baby?" his eyes were black.

"I couldn't be more ready."

I closed my eyes and was overcome with the scent of sweet strawberries. Pheromones.

I opened my eyes as he began to work his way down from my lips to my breast. His touch was like fire burning its way through all of my problems. I couldn't get enough of his touch.

As he worked his way from my breast he traveled south. Around my belly button he sent chills up my spine. He bent down to kiss the inside of my thigh. I thought I would lose my mind.

"Please Danilo." I pleaded.

He inched closer and closer to my sweet spot. As if reading my mind like he always do he went in. Kissing and sucking at my clitoris.

"Oh, Danilo." I must have been overly excited because I could feel myself within inches of my release.

"I will never get used to this. I love you Raven." He passed his tongue across my clitoris one last time and I came. Long and hard.

Finally I began to come down off my high and Danilo crawled up to look my in the eye. "Baby, I love you so much, the last thing I would ever do is make you do something that you wasn't ready for. So are you sure?" he was hoarse. I could hear the want and need in his voice. I would be a fool to let him go.

But, I would be immortal. That meant that I would have to watch the ones that I loved the most die. That even meant my dad. Anyone that I become close to on the earth that isn't supernatural will die.

Danilo began to slowly back away from me. I knew he would be listening in. Death is a part of life though. If I were to remain human I would still lose people close to me. One way or another I will lose people.

"I want you in me now!"

I wanted him to understand how much I needed him in my life. I love him.

He leaned into me and said, "I love you."

He raised back and bared his fangs. In one swift movement he clamped down on my neck and slid into me.

I began to feel as if I was floating. He pumped more and more into me. His bite felt so right. As if his fangs were releasing small injections of orgasms into my neck.

I felt myself begin to drift slowly away as my body got hotter and hotter. There was that familiar feeling again. I was about to come. I opened my eyes and the room looked as if there were rainbows dancing around us.

"Danilo," I said in a very weak voice, "I'm coming." I felt like I was barely hanging on for dear life. I was dying and living at the same time.

"I love you baby."

Those words were my undoing. This orgasm was by far the most intense. Danilo let go of me and I could feel my heart slowing down. Everything was colder. I couldn't take my eyes off of Danilo. He was amazing.

Just as I passed out I heard him say without moving his mouth, "I will see you when you awaken my beautiful wife".

Hmmm. I'm now Mrs. Danilo Spirelli. I like the sound of that.

**

I regained conscientiousness what felt like ten minutes later. Before I opened my eyes I heard a very faint heartbeat. "Amore, are you ok." I could sense that he was a little worried. Just the thought of him had me aroused.

I wanted him again, right now. I opened my eyes and the world seemed brighter. I looked over at my husband and he was staring at me with black eyes, but now they weren't just black. His eyes had what looked like pieces of gold in them. I wonder why I didn't notice that earlier.

"It's your new vision. Everything is different now."

I stood up in one swift movement. I looked down at my hands and they looked and felt stronger. I walked over to the mirror and I looked the same but different. My hair was a little longer and shinier. My eyes!

My eyes were a deeper blue. Wow!

I turned to Danilo and he was still naked. Mmmm I wanted him again.

On his own accord he began to walk towards me like a zombie. "Danilo, what's wrong?"

"You smell like lavender and cherries. It's your pheromones, I want you." He said in a flat tone. I have never seen him like this before, it's sexy.

In one swift movement I pinned him to the bed. I glanced quickly at the mirror and my eyes were black like his. I could see specks of blue in them. I think I would love being a vampire but before I began to ogle myself I had to make love to my husband.