Chapter 19

Chapter 18 was uploaded but it is private. If you are a follower then you should have been able to read it.

This chapter doesn't have a dedication, but Chapter 20 will. Thanks everyone for everything! So enjoy....

Before I opened my eyes I could feel the sunlight. It felt amazing. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. It wasn't a dream.

I looked over at the other pillow and all I saw was the indent of head. Danilo was gone.

I sat up in bed feeling quite sore in my Nether regions. I cant believe I am no longer a virgin. I grin start to spread across my face. I raised my hand to where he bit me and I felt a faint tingle run through my body. Out of all people I am now marked by a sexy vampire.

I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Wherever he was I wanted to look presentable for him before he came back.

When I got out I tried to dry and tame my hair to the best of my ability. Me and my curls had a love-hate relationship, but today my skin glowed and I felt... beautiful. Loved.

Another smile crossed my face as I pranced back into his room. I look a shirt and a pair of boxers from his closet and I took at the window. What a view! This is beautiful.

Just then Danilo walked in. "Good Morning beautiful. How do you feel?" he stood in front of me and moved my hair over my shoulder and look at my mark. He smiled and glided a finger over it. Small waves of pleasure and desire went through me like a lightening bolt.

"Mmmm." Oops I didn't mean to let that slip but it felt amazing.

"Raven, I hate to ruin your morning but I have something to tell you."

I raised a hand to caress his cheek. I felt so attached to him now. It's like there was an unseen magnet between the two of us.

"What's wrong babe?"

Babe? I never called him babe. "I'm sorry... I didn't..." I felt my cheeks go warm.

"It's ok, babe." He said in a slight chuckle. "It's the bond. I imagine that you can feel this undeniable charge between us too. Almost like a pull?"

I nodded.

"It's normal and it doesn't go away. Ok now down to business." He took my hand and led me out the door, down a hall and into a beautiful modern kitchen where he had breakfast cooked. I saw a glass filled with a red liquid and I almost knew exactly what it was.

"Raven, I went back to your place last night and I looked around, trying to figure out why this guy was really after you. It isn't because you wounded him. He was in animal form so you were no threat to him. He was there that day at the school for you."

For me? Why me? I reached over and took a bite of food that was sprawled out in front of me. It is delicious.

"Please, sit my love and eat."

I could feel myself swooning. I felt like I had hit a brick wall of feelings. I looked at him and he was shirtless with a pair of pajama bottoms.

Come to Danilo. I want you again.

He took a few steps towards me and stopped. "Sweetie, I would want nothing more than to bury myself in you again but you need to eat and I have some things to discuss with you.

I gave him a sly grin and continued to eat.

"He was there because he was sent, by someone. I looked through the rubble and because of my heightened senses I found a half burned black envelope. That envelope comes from royalty..."

Wait I was confused. "Royalty? No that letter came from my mother, Danilo. She wrote me a letter but I never read it."

"Raven, in the vampire community there is a royal family. That envelope came from the royal family. What is your mother's name?" he asked taking a sip of the thick red liquid.

"Her name is Olivia. Olivia Johnson."

"Raven, the queen's name is Olivia."