Chapter 26

Hello my peeps!! I am so happy and sorry for two things. Happy because I have new followers... Hey yall!! Sorry because it has taken me forever and a day to update. Still working on prerequisites for Nursing school and they are a pain in my assets... my grandmother who was like my second mother passed away and we buried her on my birthday. Worst birthday of my life!

Enough chatter... ok so I have to admit this chapter is kinda lame. So please don't shoot me. I hope to make the next chapter a gagillion times better.

This chapter is dedicated to... *drumrolls* maryhall9862 thank you!! All of you guy are awesome so thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting.

I woke up feeling uneasy this morning. I took a look around my room as if there was an unseen presence in the room with us, but no one was there. The clock read 9:47. I looked over and Danilo wasn't beside me.

Babe, where are you? I feel like this mind connection saves a load of time. Who needs unlimited calling when you can just connect to the mentally?

I came to the office to grade some papers and input then into the system. I am a professor remember? He said with a chuckle.

Oh yea, how could I forget, he is also my professor. Ok, be careful and I love you.

I went to take a shower to get my day started. I would go see my dad first just to make sure that he was ok. I haven't hung out with my little brother in what felt like forever so I thought I would treat him to some lunch.

**

Upon arriving to my dad's house I felt an unfamiliar pull. It was like I had swallowed a magnet and someone inside the house had a giant one like in the cartoons pulling me towards them.

A black Audi R8 Spyder was in the front yard. Hmmm, I didn't know anyone who drove such an expensive vehicle. It was my favorite ever since I read a certain popular erotic book about a virgin hooking up with a sadist.

The license plate read Dark1. I didn't ring the doorbell, I just walked right on in.

"Dad, whose kick ass car is that parked out front?" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. "I didn't know you knew rich people..."

I stood in the entry way of the living room. My dad sat in his favorite chair stiff as a board and pale as a ghost. I then turned to woman sitting beside my father. I knew her. I saw a little bit of me in her. She looked unbelievably... Perfect.

She smiled at me and she stood and slowly walked to me. Stopped within ten steps of me. She then turned to my father and said, "She is more beautiful than I had ever dreamed."

My father still didn't move. "Dad?"

"Don't worry about him, I won't hurt him. From the scent that is in this house I take it that a vampire has been here so I know that you know that I am a vampire, the vampire Queen to be exact. I came to take you with me."

She really was beautiful. Her hair was beautiful. Almost as long as mine and her face and skin made her look not a day older than twenty.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked in a very shy tone. I haven't seen nor have I heard from this woman in years.

"Sweetie, I am here to make your transition easy. I am here to help you in a way that your father can't. I want to take you away from here and teach you everything you need to know about being a vampire. Your birthday is almost here and you will change whether you want to or not."

For a split second I thought she was actually sincere but I knew the reason why she wanted me to come with her.

My father was still pale and stiff as a board. "What's wrong with him?" She followed my glance and let out a small but sinister laugh.

"Oh he is ok, I ordered him not to move so he can't." I took a step towards him and she side stepped me. To the ordinary person they would have seen an angry woman that wanted attention. I see something completely different. Her eyes read trouble.

I looked at my father and willed him to look at me. He glanced at me and then back at the floor.

Could he hear me in his thoughts? Did I just override her order?

Danilo, my mother is here. I need you.

"Mom, where is my brother?" I intentionally took a step back.

"Oh he is dead." She said as her fangs began to elongate from her gums.