Chapter 12

Told you I would update soon. ;-) ok, hopefully now the chapters will start coming a little quicker. In the meantime I plan to start another story. I will let you know when it will be uploaded and what the name of it will be.

Now down to the nitty-gritty! this chapter is dedicated to @MizRead thank you for voting on every chapter! you are awesome!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Chapters are being dedicated and so are stories!! Thanks all of you for reading and share this story with someone that is bored and have nothing to do lol... Hear ya go!

Monday morning came before I knew it and back to class I went.

 Danilo explained to me that Mr. Ponytail was a newbie. That's why his eyes were gold. The more that they could control the urge the dimmer their eyes turn until they are red. Black indicates anger or embarrassment, maybe even deep desire.

"Since he is new you don't have to worry about him attacking you during the day. I couldn't sense the sunlight on his skin, hence the reason why he attacked the young girl while it was raining." Danilo said crossing the room.

"How are you able to walk in the sun? I mean on the first day of school you were not in flames."

He chuckled. "I have an irreversible spell cast on me and I can forever walk in the sun. So unlike that," he said pointing to the TV at TVD, "a ring can't be enchanted."

"So how is it that he could change into a wolf?"

"Every vampire is different. Some can change into all kinds of animals. I have seen wolves, dogs and as cliché as it sounds bats."

"And let me guess, you can shift into a... kangaroo? This is silly." I scoffed at him. I began to walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I had just remembered that I had forgotten my undergarments and clothes. I mean now I had to be careful because I wasn't alone.

I opened the door and screamed at the top of my lungs. There stood Danilo in the form of...

***

"Hi, Ally! How are you today?" I mustered up a smile.

The last thing that I need is for any supernatural creatures to know that I know that they are supernatural. She seems like a very nice person, I guess I will have to listen to my gut to see if I can trust her.

"Hey! So how was your weekend?" she was avoiding eye contact with me. She sat down and began to take out her things to start class. When I didn't answer her she looked at me.

I wish I could somehow listen to other people's thoughts. I was a bit fascinated with vampires and now that I know that she is one I wonder what animal she can turn into.

"Raven are you ok?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and decided that a lie would be in order. "Friday night was ok but Saturday was so boring. I wish I could have went with you to the beach."

Our conversation was cut short by a firm "Good morning class."

Danilo, I mean Mr. Spirelli looked just as hot as always walking into class. Today he wore khakis with a blue polo shirt and black shoes. How could he wear something so plain looked so hot at the same time?

His hair looked silky and healthy, I wanted to rub my fingers through it.

I could picture him on top of me while I ran my fingers up and down his back.

Without realizing it my breathing became labored, my mouth went dry and I felt a small pool soaking my lace panties.

Danilo had stopped talking during midsentence and looked straight into my eyes. He excused himself from class for a second and sent me a text message on my new cell phone. We thought that it was convenient to swap numbers seeing that there was Mr. Ponytail out to get me.

Raven, please get ahold of yourself. My pheromones are off and you are turned on. A side effect of my condition is that I have a heightened sense of smell.

I looked around at the rest of the students in class and they seemed oblivious to the fact that I was aroused. Even Ally didn't seem to notice. So how could he?

I'm sorry, I kinda can't help it. L

He walked into class and gave us a reading assignment and dismissed us. But before dismissing us, "Ms. Venchenzo I need to see you in my office please."

The room filled with 'ooooohhhhs'. I was a good girl. I didn't get into trouble so what could I have possibly done now?

I felt as if I was walking to me death. The hall was quiet due to other students being in class. When I arrived to his office he was standing at the window.

"Do you want to tell me what happened today in class?" he didn't turn my way. At this point I could see that he had closed his eyes.

"Ummm, I don't know what happened. I apologize, it won't happen again." I felt like a small child in comparison to him. He looked to have been around 28 but we both knew he was much older.

He turned and looked at me. His eyes were red and I could see that he had pitched a tent in his pants... and what a tent!

He is my 'mate'? There is no way he is getting that huge thing inside of me. I would probably need stitches the first time, but I imagine that it would feel good to feel his hard dic...

"Raven!" my name boomed over his office. My thoughts evaporated into the echo of the room and dissipated. "If you don't stop thinking like that I will have to take you home now to mark you and fuck you senseless. Trust me that, I could go all day and all night with you."

I felt like a deer in headlights. No man has ever turned me on like he has. This is so hot! I felt like a naughty teen!

"That is the sexiest thing that anyone has ever said to me, so, my place or yours?"