Chapter 27

Wow!! Two updates within twenty four hours!! Just call me butter because I'm on a roll. Enjoy ok!!

As of now this chapter doesn't have a dedication so I may go back later and dedicate it. All depends on the amount of votes and comments it receives.

Jake was dead? He couldn't be! I mean what kind of woman would kill her own son. I mean I know I didn't visit very often but he was my brother and I loved him. I really loved him. This bitch will pay.

"Dad!" he glanced at me and back at the floor before my mom could notice.

"He is under my control so he will sit there and not move until I say so." She took a step closer and stopped.

I could feel my anger rising. No, this wasn't anger, this was pure rage. I almost felt as if I was losing control of my own body.

My mother's eyes grew with fright as she turned to my father, "She is vampire? Why didn't you tell me?"

My father continued to sit like a statue.

She turned to look at me in awe. "Darling, you are vampire now so just come quietly with me so that I can show you your full power." I took a step back. I would never go anywhere with this woman. Just I was about to take another step forward the door swung open.

Ally? Why is she here?

"Oh hello Janessa honey, it's about time you showed up." she turned to my father, "Invite her in now."

My father looked at Janessa and asked her would she please come in. She hesitantly stepped over the threshold and into my father's house.

"Ally, what are you doing here? This is not a good time."

My mother belted out a sinister laugh. The only other time I have heard a laugh like that was in the movies before the bad guy decided to shoot the good guy.

"Janessa works for me. She has been keeping tabs on you since the day she first met you." My mother sat down and crossed her legs as if she lived here again. That bitch.

I stood still as if observing Ally, or Janessa or whatever the heck her name was. Janessa can you hear me? If so, answer me only in your mind. She looked startled. She looked at Olivia and back at me.

Yes, but how is that possible? I started to circle her and said, "Ally, I thought you were my friend." That doesn't matter. If you tip her off that I can hear and speak to others telekinetically I will kill you. Don't underestimate me.

"I was just only doing my job. When the Queen summons you, you have to do what she says. Any idiot would know that." I'm so sorry Raven. I never wanted any of this to happen once I got to know you.

"Besides, you couldn't kill me even if you tried. I am much older than you and stronger." She said while smirking at my mother. She seemed to be enjoying the show.

Is my brother really dead? I asked.

I don't know. I don't know what she has done since she has arrived. She was very sincere. I believed her.

"While you two stare at each other and exchange petty words, I think I will have a snack." She walked over to my father and grabbed his arm.

"Please, don't hurt him Mom. I do believe that once you loved him to. Why would you do this to us?" I needed answers, I demanded answers.

"Janessa, finish her off. I need to get back so I can see if Jake is still alive. I have big plans for him." She said with a grin.

My brother was alive! What plans could she have?

"But I thought you said Jake was dead!"

"Oops, I lied."

I have no other choice but to let Ally subdue me. I had to know where my brother was.

Dad, you will be fine. I don't think she would kill you so continue to cooperate with her. I will save you. I swear.

A single tear ran down his cheek.

There was a glint of hope in his eye. I meant what I said. I wouldn't let her kill him.

Ally come at me. I need to know where my brother is. She glanced at Olivia, whose attention was on my father and then she looked at me and nodded. In the blink of an eye she lunged at me as if I was hers for the taking.

She struck me across the back of the head and everything went black.