Dani

A woman around the age of 50 came to my mom with her son. She told my mom that her son Dani was looking for a wife and had heard that my mom had a daughter. We have never met this woman before but she seemed nice MashAllah. Her son Dani was close to the age of 30 I however was still only 16 or 17 at the time so my mom rejected the offer even before I knew of it. I have a lot of respect and love for my mom; so I didn't argue with her and told her that was fine. A union between Dani and I was not written for us and that is okay Alhamdulillah. Now after the many people I have met and the 2 years of trying I have learned that even though one may not work out there are still others out there. Perhaps it is not my time to find him yet, so I know I must have patience and trust in what Allah has written for me. Allah knows best and I do not.
صبر جميل

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Asalam Alaikum! I want to advice all young women and men who are seeking a spouse to not get discouraged when a few options don't work out. You may dislike something which is beneficial to you and you may like something that is bad for you, Allah knows best.
Also try not to get to caught up in the worldly gain for picking a spouse, yes he might be rich or yes she might have a really good status in society but how rich are they in their deen? How high are they in Islam? How is their character? These questions should be above all other questions for finding a spouse and InshAllah you will find the right person at the right time.