Salem

One day I went to the masjid for Friday prayer and the khutbah was being given by a man I didn't really know much about but I knew his name was Salem. His khutbah was about having self respect and I admired every word he said.

During the prayer I got to hear him recite Quran. For me personally I am really attracted to someone who has a very amazing recitation voice. MashAllah Salem's recitation voice was very beautiful.

I then started to ask around about Salem, I found out he teaches at a school not far from where I live. I asked one of my friends to ask him what he thought of marrying me. My friend waited a while to do so, so in the mean time I decided to pray Istikharah. That night I had a dream that Salem didn't want anything to do with me and he rejected my offer. That same day my friend had talked to him and he rejected saying he didn't want me.

I didn't mind it so much because after the first couple of experiences I have had I realized that I shouldn't get to attached to someone when they might possibly say no. Alhamdulillah everything is going according to Allah's plan.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Asalaam Alaikum! I apologize for not updating sooner, I had planned on having this out a week ago but so many things got in the way. Alhamdulillah! InshAllah everyone enjoys it and learns something from the book overall :)
JazakAllahu khair!