Radwan

I have a fourth cousin named Radwan I haven't talked to him in 5 years, so I had no idea what was going on in his life. A few days ago he messaged me on Facebook saying he would like to Skype call me so I told him that would be okay.
When I knew him before I disliked him a lot, I would also fight with him and we never got along. After 5 years though I had a feeling he would be nicer to me and we could have a nice conversation without yelling every 10 minutes. Boy was I right, he was so nice that he was too shy to talk to me anymore he would simply look at me, wave, then hide behind his pillow. I thought it was very odd but maybe he had become very shy or something.
Later on in the call he points to the ring I had placed on my ring finger and he tells me he wants to buy me one. I didn't understand what he quite meant by that until he had to explain to me that he wanted to marry me. I was very shocked and I actually felt disrespected. He came to me to ask as if I was something he can easily get, he didn't even work hard to try to ask me; also the fact that he didn't ask my dad before was quite a disappointment.
I then ended the call and removed and blocked him on Skype and Facebook. He made the wrong move and I know I at least deserve someone who will ask for me the right way InshAllah.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Girls and if there are any guy readers, never ever ever ever settle for less than you deserve! If some man is not man enough to go to your dad to ask for you then he's clearly not a man yet and still needs to grow up before thinking about marriage. And if for guys then please make sure to ask her dad and not only that make sure she's 100% on board with the idea you don't want a last minute I no longer want you kind of thing.
Also girls don't ever go for the first thing that comes to you just because you might feel this is your only option, don't do that to yourself unless that guy is MashAllah very amazing and the family is amazing and his deen is MashAllah and all that good stuff.
Also one more thing make sure you know the reason or the intention of why you are searching for a spouse or why you want to get married. Make your intentions pure always, you want a marriage that's roots started with purity not something worldly like money or lust. Know your intention and keep it in your mind and heart always InshAllah!
Oh and one more thing sorry! I want to apologize for not updating yesterday, I was at a competition all weekend so Alhamdulillah I was able to do it now!
Goodnight or good morning to all and Asalaamu Alaikum!! ❤️❤️❤️