Abdullah

My oldest cousin got married four years ago. When she got engaged we were very close we were almost like sisters. One day her fiancé now husband wanted to take us out for dinner. He brought his mother and his younger brother with him and I came with my cousin and my two younger brothers. His younger brother's name I found out is Abdullah. The whole time at the restaurant he played with my brothers which showed he enjoyed kids which is a plus for me. The whole time at dinner my cousin kept telling me she wants me to marry Abdullah in the future so we can be for real sisters. I of course was all up for it. Abdullah was a big guy, liked kids, loved watching romance, was learning English, and at the time he was 18 (I was 13).
Years past and I forgot about Abdullah, then recently I remembered him and I mentioned it to my mom who mentioned it to my dad and uncle. My uncle then called my aunt (the mother of my cousin) and asked about the family. She only had good things to say about them, but sadly knew nothing of Abdullah. She then did her "research" and told my uncle all she found out about Abdullah. I sadly didn't get to know the information but Alhamdulillah it was okay as long as my uncle knew for the time being. My uncle made Istikharah that night and he had a dream (say MashAllah) that I married Abdullah and I was the happiest woman alive but I became a terrible person, I lost Islam, I stopped practicing, and I did everything against Islam. So I knew right away I didn't want him anymore. We told my aunt to not mention we had even asked and just forget about it because we didn't want it anymore.
Alhamdulillah for Istikharah!