The Seven Doctors

I do not mind any profession for my husband except a doctor. I am surrounded by doctors my parents, my brother, some of my uncles. I see how busy they are it's almost as if they don't have a life but to be the best doctor there is. While that is a something they should take pride in, I personally believe that the family should be taken care of 100% before even looking outside to help others. But then again that is just my opinion.
My uncle came to me and told me he had seven men wanting my hand in marriage. Of course I was excited and asked all about them. The first one was a doctor so I said no. The second one was a doctor so I also said no, and the third, the forth, the fifth, the sixth, and finally also the seventh. I'm sure they were good people but being a doctor's wife is not the life I would like. Waiting all day for him to come home, him leaving early in the morning and then returning late at night. When we have kids he would call me to apologize for not being able to make it to their soccer games. It is not the life I would really wish on anybody.
So at this point I had no one but InshAllah with patience and duaa'as I would meet my future Prince Charming!