Rami

It was Eid day and a lady came to my mom asking if she knew any young women for her son. My mom told her about me and how I was looking to get married. I met with her and she said she liked me and wanted to arrange a meeting with my family and hers. We exchanged phone numbers and set a date to meet two days later.
My father being my father refused to come so my uncle once again filled in for him. We met at an amusement park that was empty late at night. We talked while we walked around. I had learned the guy's name was Rami, he was an engineer, we was 24, he lived in an apartment, he loved kids, only ate healthy, and loved to clean.
Most of the night he had been with my youngest brother playing around with him and most of the things I learned about him were from my brother or my mom. It seemed as though he wanted to avoid speaking to me all together, and when we did he had asked me why I was out so late and shouldn't I be going to bed.
My uncle kept telling me he didn't like the guy and I wanted to agree with him but I wanted to give him a chance, I thought maybe he was shy or not used to talking to girls for marriage. So I told my uncle lets just talk a little bit more get to know him maybe he's not that bad.
After that Rami seemed to open up, of course that was after his father had scolded him a bit. He talked to me about his work and I talked to him about school.
Soon after that it was time to leave because Rami's wanting to go home. My uncle again asked me when we got home what I thought of him. I asked him to give me another day to think about it so he did and didn't ask me until the next day. The next day I woke up and I knew what was my decision. I told my uncle I didn't want him and my father gladly put aside Rami.