Chapter Twenty Seven

*3 Days Later*

"Ella, they are having the funeral today?" Niall explained. "Would you like to go?" He asked.

I looked down at my shoes which had become seriously interesting.

"Um, yeah." I said unsure.

I think I just needed to say goodbye. Sure, he was a horrible person and father but I like having closure and missing the funeral wouldn't give me that.

"Alright, go get ready then." He said before kissing my lips.

I turned on my heels and headed upstairs.

I quickly dressed in my black dress i wore for my mothers funeral and all the memories flooded back into my head. I shook them away, and continued to get dress. I put my hair half up and half down. I walked downstairs and nodded to Niall telling him I was ready to go. Beth was also coming along with us. She was dressed in a similar dress with her hair curled. We hopped into the car. Niall's finger tips of his hand were steering the wheel and his other hand out of the car tapping the side to the beat coming from the SUV radio. 

When we finally arrived at the church many people who were at my mothers funeral were there. We walked inside and sat in the front. I didn't say a speech. I had nothing to say, I just needed to say goodbye.

I walked up to the coffin knelt down and bowed my head.

"Well, I guess this is our goodbye. You almost completely ruined my life I hope you know that." I said. "I never got to ask you why do did it.  But it is too late now, I am going to move on from this fast. Goodbye Dad." I finished, stood up then walked out of the funeral home with Niall and Beth following me. I was about to get into my car and was stopped by Mrs. Jackson.

"Ella. I am so sorry for your loss." She said sadly.

"Hello Mrs. Jackson. It is a pity that we keep seeing each other here. But thank you, and thanks for coming."

"It sure is Ella and no problem."

"Is Cassie here by a chance?" I asked politely.

After my mothers funeral Cassie and I have became as close as we used to be. We would hangout at the odd time but text frequently.

"She sure is. There is is!" She said pointing towards the doors of the funeral home.

I ran towards her and hugged her. "Ella!" She smiled.

"Hey Cassie." I smiled back. Niall and Beth then came up behind me.

"Hey guys!" She said showing another toothy smile.

"Hey Cass!" Beth said hugging her.

"Hiya Casie." Niall smiled.

"Would  you like to come back to our place? I am sure Louis would like to have another sass competition." I joked.

"No that is quite alright. Louis knows I have the name Sassy Cassie for a reason." She winked. "I also have work, and I am also going on a date later tonight!" 

"Oh Cassie!" I cooed.

"What is his name?" Beth asked.

"Josh." She replied. "He is a drummer." She said smirking.

"Josh as in Josh Devine?!"  Niall smiled.

"Maybe..." Cassie blushed. "Louis introduced us."

"AH! So every time they have a gig or show we get to all hangout!" I smiled hugging her.

"Yay! Well anyways, I have to go!" Cassie said hugging us.

"Bye Cassie, Have fun!" We all chorused.

We hopped back into our car and drove home. When we got home I felt very relieved. 

"Ella, the police are on the phone, they would like to speak with you." Liam said walking towards me as I walked through the front door.

"Okay, thanks." I said taking the phone from Liam and lifting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Miss. McLander?" The male voice said through the phone.

"That would be me."

"Good, so we would like to inform you that Andy Beau is in custody after what he did attempted to do to you."

"Oh, okay."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Not at the moment."

"Okay Miss, we will contact you if we have any further questions."

"Alright thanks."

"It is our job, Goodbye Miss. McLander."

"Bye." I said before the line went dead.

I walked into the living room after the conversation.

"So?" Louis said.

"Andy is in jail." I replied.

"Oh thank goodness!" They all said relaxing.

While I was on the phone Beth and Niall changed into clothes more comfortable. 

We called Alyssa and Danielle over and inside for the rest of the day playing games, telling stories, watching movies, and more. I didn't need anything more in my life. These people loved me and I loved them. They were always going to be there for me and I couldn't ask for anything more. 

It get's to me all the time... like now. <3

Still here. <3

Yup, hasn't left. <3

Oh, still here. <3

Alright I think it's gone.. OH NOPE! IT'S STILL HERE!

"What are you thinking about?" Niall said beside me. I turned my head to face him and smiled.

"How did I get so lucky?" I said kissing him.

"Awe Ella!" Harry cooed, obviously hearing our conversation.

"Awe HARREH!" I said mocking him, rolling my eyes.

Ding Dong.

"Pizzas here!" I announced running to the door. A breeze of freezing air hit me.

"Holy, it is cold! Winter weather hates me." I said rubbing my arms. Good thing Niall and I went to the beach when we did. Weather changes so quickly.

"Here is your pizza Miss." The pizza man said. I smiled, took the pizza, then paid the man.

"Thanks!" I said closing the door heading back into the living room.

"IT'S ALMOST DECEMBER!" Louis announced. 

"And?" Zayn said raising an eyebrow.

"MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" He yelled jumping up and down. "Oh, and Christmas. But let's be serious, I am way more important."

"Let's EAT!" I said before everyone dove in and started devouring the pizza.

I smiled and grabbed two slices of pizza then listened to conversations around me.