Chapter Five

*Ella's POV*

"Hey!" Niall said to me. "I know you! You the willow tree girl!"

I quickly looked at him, shuffling my feet. "Haha yeah, that would be me."

"Nice to meet you... again. Glad to see we aren't wearing the same shirts this time." He winked at me and I think that made my heart seriously skip a beat. Why? I honestly don't know, maybe his eyes, they draw you in!

"Yeah, me too." I laughed.

"Hey? You two know each other?" Zayn finally asked.

"Yeah, she's is the girl from the tree, the one I told you guys about." Niall explained.

"Oh yes, I remember!" Louis said.

"Well Niall here decided to take my secret spot, and my fashion sense. Isn't that right Niall?"

"No! You took my spot, and my shirt!" Niall said back.

"Yeah, no I don't think it went that way, but whatever floats your boat and helps ya sleep at night Niall..." I winked at him and looked over to find Harry and Beth deep in conversation. I looked over at Liam eagerly and he sent me thumbs up. I didn't want them to hear me, so I took my phone out and started typing.

To: Leeyum

Phase One: Get them to talk

COMPLETE!!!!!

I went to go hit send then I remembered that Liam's phone was dead. I threw him my phone and left it on the message.

"Hey, Leeyum can you see if you could fix my phone? It's so messed up!" he caught my phone with one of his hands and looked at the screen, his eyebrows furrowing together, Until he figured out what he was looking at.

"Oh yeah I know how to fix this... my phone does it all the time." He started typing then a few minutes later threw my phone back to me.

Yeah... we are pretty good at this. I think it was mostly me though ;) jk love. But I could get used to this whole match making thing... You and Niall looked pretty interested in each other when you were telling everybody about how you met. ;) He threw his phone back to me and waited for me to look at it.

"Liam!?" ...Oops did I say that out loud?

"Yes?" Liam said, with a grin. Everyone looked up at us.

"Uhh nevermind, I got it." I glared at him.

"Hey, what was wrong with your phone?" Niall said looking over my shoulder.

I quickly deleted our conversation. "Oh it just kept freezing up, that's all." I gave him a quick smile and he returned it.

We all chatted together in a group until one of the stage managers I was guessing came in and said "You're on in 10!" They were all ready for the concert but they decided to go to the stage just to be ready.

"Uh Liam... Where do we sit, I mean we have no idea where our seats are..."

"You want to sit side stage and watch?" Beth and I's mouths were making perfect O's.

"We wouldn't want to get into peoples way though." Beth kindly said, as I shook my head to agree with her.

"Please! You wouldn't bother anybody! Pretty Please?!" Harry added in keeping eye contact with Beth.

"If you are sure, then we would love to." I said, and the boys facing lit up. "Yay!!!" They all echoed. "We will see you all after the concert after the meet and greets yeah?!" Niall said to us.

"Yeup! We'll be here!" I smiled. BOYS GET READY! They all gave us a quick hug. 5...4...3...2...1... With that the boys all ran on stage and started talking to the crowd then they started singing One Thing, to get everybody off their seats. Beth and I were jumping up and down screaming to all their songs. I think I was warming up the band, BUT I wouldn't call myself a directioner at all. I don't know any of the boys' middle names, pets, birthdays, and stuff like that, but I guess I do enjoy their personalities and voices.

"THIS IS GREAT!" I yelled to Beth yelled beside me. "YEAH I KNOW RIGHT, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ELLA! WE ARE BACK STAGE OF ONE OF ONE DIRECTION'S CONCERTS!" Beth yelled back trying to make her voice higher than the boys' singing.

"Everybody this is our last song!" Zayn spoke through his microphone.

"Soooooo, can we please get every single person off their seats to sing along with us!" Louis added.

"This Is... WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" All the boys spoke in unison. The crowd was going crazy! Your insecure... don't know what for... your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or

When the song ended the crowd was going absolute crazy! I would be scared if I were the boys, all those people screaming all types of things in different directions. The boys said their goodbyes and came off the stage huffing from jumping up and down and singing at the same time!

"You guys were awesome!" Beth squealed

"Thanks babe." Harry replied, making Beth blush.

"Yeah, I mean one of the best seats in this whole place!" I said. "So what's next?" I questioned them.

"Meet and greets!" they answered. "S'what do we do?" we both asked.

"You can be in the meet and greet room if you want!" Niall answered. "Okie Dokie!" We all headed over to the room where a bunch of fans were waiting to meet the boys. The little girls there were so adorable in their oversized t-shirts. I was 'aww'ing the whole time they were talking to the boys, I just wanted to go give them hugs! I love little kids, they are so cute! This was a great day! The boys finished up the meet and greets when Paul came in and informed the boys that there was one more person, who they weren't too sure if they were going to let him in. Then I heard it... that voice... the voice I dreaded hearing... He couldn't have come! NO! He won't ruin this too! I looked over at Beth and her face went pale.

"Oh my god. You got to be shitting me." i said.

Hey!! Please comment and vote and stuff guys!!! i love writing this! ill try to upload as soon as possible!!! Much Love!!!

Stay Beautiful!

Krissy! xx