Chapter Twenty-Two

****August 15th****

*Ella's POV*

I woke up and smiled to myself. I ran into Beth's room and started jumping on Harry and her.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled.

"No, 5 more minutes." Harry mumbled.

"Harry are you stupid!?" I yelled.

"Ella shush!" Beth said wide eyed.

"Do you know what day it is?" I yelled once again.

Harry rubbed his eyes and checked his phone.

"August 15?" He said.

I gave him a 'you have got to be kidding me' look.

"And....?" I said leaning forward.

"I don't know?"

"My GOD HARRY! IT'S BETH'S 19th BIRTHDAY YOU NINNY!!" I yelled.

His eyes went to the size of saucers. "WHAT?"

"Yeup." I said sticking my tounge out at Beth. She rolled her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

"Oh my gosh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Harry yelled.

"Why didn't you say anything!"

"Cause Mr. IWantToWakeUpEveryoneInTheWholeUniverse, my birthday isn't a big deal." Beth stated.

"Everyone's birthday is a big deal! What do you want to do today?" Harry asked, Beth looked up at me and grinned.

"Football game?" Beth stuck out her hand. (Soccer)

"It's on birthday girl." I took he hand and shook it.

"Someone want to explain something?" Harry said confused.

I rolled my eyes. "Every year for our birthdays we have a one on one football match... But- since you guys are all here!"

"EPIC FOOTBALL MATCH!" I yelled running up and down the halls explaining to everyone to get their jerseys and shorts on. I ran into my room and got out my football jersey and shorts out of my wardrobe and threw them on as well as my sports bra. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail and grabbed my cleats. I ran downstairs and grabbed a water bottle a few minutes later Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Beth ran down. Beth looked similar to me. She passed me to grab her water.

"Is it alright if i bring Danielle?" Liam asked shyly.

"Yeah sure!!" I said

"But the team will be unfair?" Zayn stated.

"Oh true."

"Ill invite someone, you might like Zayn." I winked.

"Okay!!" He smiled.

I quickly dialled Alyssa's number and asked her if she was up for a football match, of course she was going to say yes. I also had to explain to her why One Direction would be attending. Luckily she was cool with it after a small fangirl moment.

Then Louis and Emily along with Harry walked downstairs.

"It's cold!!!" Louis whined.

"Suck it up you baby." Beth laughed.

Everyone was ready so we all drove over to the park where the field was. I dropped the ball down and everyone stood infront of Beth and I. Danielle met us as soon as we got there, and looked pretty much the same as when saw her in the hospital.

"We have to wait for Alyssa then the team picking will begin. "

Just then Alyssa pulled up and hopped out of her car, her black hair flowing as she pulled it up into a ponytail. She had her jersey on and a pair of short and cleats. Zayn looked over and his mouth hung open.