Chapter Thirty

*Ella's POV*

"Beth!" I said running up to my best friend hugging her as she walked through the door with Harry standing behind her.

"Ella Bella!" She hugged back.

"I missed the old you!" I said burying my face into her neck.

Beth giggled. "Ella Bella, it has only been a week!"

"A week too long!" I said pulling back and giving her a smile.

"Love you loser."

"Love you too, idiot." I smiled.

"STOP HOGGING HER ELLA!" Louis said running to hug Beth.

"LOUEH!"

"BEEEEETTTHHHH!"

"EMMMMIIIILLLLYYYY!!!"

Everyone had a very LOUD and funny way saying hello to Beth. I was just so happy that my best friend was back and in action!

"What do you guys want to do!?" Beth asked.

"OH EM GEE!" Zayn said.

"Oh goodness, what Zayn?!" I laughed.

"LET'S GO TO THE ZOO, ZOO, LET'S GO GET AWAY!!!" He sung.

"YEAAA!!!" We all yelled.

Everyone ran upstairs to get ready.

I curled my hair very loosely then went to my closet. I grabbed my skinny dark blue jeans, and wore a pink tank top. Since it was winter, I grabbed a beige cardigan to wear over top and a cute pale pink beanie. I also grabbed a pair of earrings and my purse, finishing off the look with my light brown Uggs.

****((Pictures of all the outfits on the side))*********

I went into Beth's room first to check out what she was wearing. She had skinny jeans on as well and a white t-shirt on. She had a pink scarf over top the t-shirt and a brown jacket over everything. She was wearing flats and had cute bracelets around her wrists.

"Cute!" I said before exiting the room and heading to Alyssa and Zayn's room.

She had jeans on, with brown boots on. She was wearing a brown infinity scarf and a green long sleeve shirt. She then had a light brown sweater to bring the colours together, she was also carrying her dark brown leather purse.

"Me likey!" I laughed running to Danielle and Liam's room.

Danielle was wearing black skinny jeans, with a pink sequin top She had a white blazer on and pink high heels, with cute gold earrings.

"Damn girl, high heels?" I giggled.

"I can't wear them in the hospital, might as well wear them every chance I have right?" She winked.

"Very true! Well I am off to see what Emily is wearing!"

Emily had on dark purple skinny jeans, and a white long sleeve shirt. She had a large grey sweater over top and a purple scarf to pull the outfit together. She was also holding her dark purple purse, with diamond earrings on, then she wore her grey Uggs.

"Hop in the Ford!" I yelled after I looked at all the girls outfits.

We decided that we should buy a car big enough to take us all where we want to go together. We bought a Ford E350, to hold all 10 of us, even though it wasn't the shiniest car or sportiest we didn't care, we just all wanted to be together. Plus each of the boys had their own car for themselves. Thank goodness we have a very large parking area around the back of the house.