Chapter Twenty-Four

*Ella's POV*

"Hey! Wake up! Hello?"

I tried to ignore the irish voice beside me.

"Hold on Niall, I'm riding into the sunset with you..."

"Ella! Wakey wakey!!!" He said closer to my ear.

"I'm up, I'm up..." I mumbled.

"I thought you were never going to wake up, might as well call you sleeping beauty."  

I smacked Niall's arm playfully.

"Oww that hurt!"he said rubbing his arm dramatically.

" Oh come on you big baby." i joked. He leaned in and kissed me.I looked over at the clock. You have got to be kidding me.

"Niall it's 4 in the morning, why did you wake me up so early?!"

"I wanted to show you something, but you have to hurry up and get ready!"

"I don't wanna." I started drifting back into my sleep.

"Well if you won't get out of bed yourself, I'm gonna have to get you out myself!"

Niall seemed a bit excited about something... i wonder what? He grabbed my arm and then picked me up out of bed, kissing me on the forehead. He let me down, and I walked into the bathroom. I had a nice hot shower, and started doing my makeup, just incase this was something important. I slipped on some white short shorts, finishing off with a cute aqua tank top.

"Why hello gorgeous." Niall said with a stunned look on his face. I started to blush. He walked over to me in his white Hollister shirt and cargo shorts, and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me to the door. I slipped on my pair of TOMS and asked where we were going.

"That's a secret i can't tell. You will have to wait and see! Now lets go, the quicker we are the better this will be." He winked at me and we walked out the door.

So many things were rushing through my head. Where were we going? What kind of surprise was in store for me today? But the biggest thing on my mind was the creepy text that was sent to me yesterday. Who could that be, and why would they say things like that? I was so tired, and everything outside was quiet. We started driving around little turns and bends, and through some beautiful mountains. I have never seen anything like it.

"It looks so nice out here!" I exclaimed.

"Almost there! Niall said excitedly. 

I could see a few tall palm trees in the distance. I could soon make out where we were going. This place seemed awfully familiar.

" To the beach? But it is still dark out!" I said in a questioning voice.

"I know, that's one of the best parts!" Niall seemed even more happy."Wait here, I will come get you when I'm ready."

I smiled as Niall jumped out of the car and ran onto the beach. The tall grass on the outskirts of the sand only allowed me to see him for a few seconds. My phone began to vibrate, maybe he texted me instead of coming back to get me? I looked at my phone. I began to feel sick when i saw the mysterious number again.

Unknown Number:

You think I am a stranger to you, but I am really not. You know exactly who I am.

I stopped reading and thought who it could possibly be... Ashley? Dad? I read more.

You loved me. Don't you remember? You know this beach well, i came here with you once. We were together, just you and me. Now you replaced me with that irish freak and you think he is better than me. You tried to forget me, and get me out of your life. Well here I am, just as i was when you left me that rainy day at the theatre. Broken hearted and full of misery. If you don't take back what you did and love me again, you will regret it.