Chapter Three

*Ella's POV*

"Ella, Ella! They came, they are here!!

"Mm Beth what are you talking about?" I was so tired and I have no idea how this woman can get up this early and be happy at the same time!?

"The tickets silly! Guess What? I'll just tell you... they are meet and greets!" she was now screaming and jumping up and down.

"Beth, calm down. We have already met 1/5. Chill."

"Chill? How can I chill?! I am going to meet ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!"

"Aye! My ears!" My hands shot up to my ears trying to block out the piercing screams from my ecstatic best friend.

"As long as my dad doesn't know about this concert we will be all good. Please try not to faint in front of them, PLEASE?!" I think it would be a bit of a turn off to Harry. I was so excited that I was playing matchmaker, I think its fun and I am sure Liam does too!

"It's in only a week!! We have to get new clothes, new everything!" Beth said trying to contain herself.

"Look, I think my TOMS are nice, they really bring out the colour of my... eyes?"

"Yeah, nice try Ella. Were going shopping!!" Ugh great. This is going to be fun.

"What are you yelling about!?" I look up to see Beth's mom, her face is covered in flour, I think. Beth and I burst out laughing at the sight.

"Hey don't judge me! Flour and I didn't get along well together, but after a serious talk, we worked everything out."

"Omg Beth, I love your mom!"

"Yeah I sure am a lucky one. Were heading to the mall mom. See you later." She pecked her moms cheek, and I gave her a hug.

"Bye Dear, have fun you two!!"

----

"What to buy, what to buy?" Beth was holding up a pair of sparkling 5 inch heels and sparkling flats.

"Are you serious, Beth, you will be going crazy at their concert! You would break an ankle before the concert even started! Go with the flats."

"Yeah you are right. Okay thanks Ella ill go buy these and we will be on our way to the next store, yeah?"

"Yeah, okay."

Finally we were heading into Forever21 my favourite store. Its 3 stories! How can you not love it!? I bought a studded collar chiffon shirt, and some high waist shorts. Beth bought a sweetheart lace top, a skirt to go with it and tights. I think we are really going to look good at that concert. I decided for my hair that I am just going to straighten it, even though my hair is pretty much straight, this concert wasn't the biggest thing in my life, I'm going for Beth. I told Beth that I would curl her hair for her, because it looks gorgeous when it is. We also were going to do each other's make-up.

---

"What if my dad finds our Beth? He will kill me." I do actually think he would, he hates me and thinks I am a big mistake. That's why I spent most of my days as far away from that house as possible. I miss my mom so much she would never have let something like what happens at home happen if she was back here.

"Ella stop worrying. I'll be there with you, and you will be fine. I promise." She gave me a quick hug and we went back to planning everything for the concert, like a ride there and stuff.

"Beth, I don't even know all of their names! I don't even really know what they look like either than from your posters but still."

"Okay ONE DIRECTION QUIZ TIME!" One by one she would flash me pictures of each of the boys, I really only knew Liam.

"Uh that's... that Lewis dude?" I guess it was wrong because I got a smack in the head from Beth "Aye! Beth!"

"Don't ever call him Lewis! Ever! It's Louis."

"Oh sorry, I swear I won't!"

"But yes Ella that is Louis." I fist pumped the air and Beth showed me the next card.

"Z, zzzzz zzzz oh it's on the tip of my tongue! Umm.... OH YEAH ZAYN!!!"

"Woah Ella, I am impressed."

" Oh that my friend is Harry. Harry Styles." I winked at her and she looked down at the picture she was showing me.

"Ella, your cheating, for real, like where is your phone!? How do you know this?"

"I hear about it 24/7 from you!" She laughed and showed me the last boy. He had blonde hair and blue ey-

"Wait! I know him from somewhere!"

"Hmm I don't know maybe because the band is on like every magazine now a day?" she said sarcastically

"Maybe. I don't know he looks really familiar?" I huffed and laid down on Beth's bed.

"Its Niall, Ella come on! The Irish one! You were doing so well!"

"The Irish one, huh? I remember hearing an Irish voice somewhere. I love the Irish accent."

"There are a lot of Irish people here in London you know Ella?"

"Yeah your right. Goodnight Bethie, thanks for letting me stay here again."

"You don't have to say thank you every time you sleepover. That's what best friends are for. But no problem Ella Bella. See you tomorrow."

Heyro Everyone! ELLAS OUTFIT ON THE SIDE>>>>><<<<< Beth's outfit will be in the next chapter, i dont know how to upload two pictures on one chapter. If you know, please comment ;) Hope you like it so far!