Chapter Seven

*Ella's POV*

I woke and my head was pounding! Okay, maybe I did have a few drinks last night... anyways I look over and Niall's arm was still wrapped around me, and that really freaked me out. Not that he is scary or anything it's just that i still haven't gotten used to being touched, when i was usually touched it was a punch most of the time. I quickly took his arm off of me making sure i didn't wake him and I changed back into the clothes I was wearing last night. I tip toed to the door making slight creaky noises because of the floor, I slowly opened the wooden door and went to the hallway and shut the door behind me. I went down the stairs to the kitchen, to find... of course, Liam.

"Gooooooodmorning Sunshine!" Liam sang to me.

"Too early for that." I mumbled, he laughed and poured me a cup of tea.

"Thanks!" I said and grabbed the tea with both of my hands and raised it to my cheek to feel the warmth of it.

"No problem, love." He then exited the kitchen to watch TV. I could hear him click the TV on and start watching a show. About 10 minutes later when I decided that I should get off my butt and join Liam in the living room. I stood up slowly stretching my back and arms and went into the living room.

"Whatcha watching?" I yawned, and taking a seat beside him.

"Oh nothing." He said flipping the channels "There is never anything on in the morning. Since we aren't doing anything and it is already 11, I am thinking we should wake up the rest of them." he said with a mischievous grin.

"Liam, you're scaring me, but I like the way you think! Let's do this!" We high five and ran into the kitchen to collect things we are going to need to wake up everyone. "I call Niall, Zayn, and Harry!" I yell.

"I call Beth, Louis, and- wait why do you get more people?" he pouted.

"Your too slow Leeyum." I wink at him. "But fine, we can get them together!"

"Yay! Let the fun begin!" Liam says and we run up the stairs to Harry's room, which Beth is staying in there as well. We walked in and Harry and Beth were snuggled up together... Awee!! Anyways, I took out the scissors that I grabbed from the kitchen and a piece of celery. I put the celery really close to Harry's ear and slowly cut it in half.

"Liam, I love Harry's hair short, don't you think?" I say really close to Harry's ear. His eyes then opened in a flash!

"What the hell!?" He yelled and got up and ran to the bathroom to check up on his precious curls. With all of the screaming thanks to Harry, it woke Beth up. Thankfully Liam had her wake up call all ready. Her eyes slowly opened, and she yawned , then she looked on her arm. Her eyes widen to the size of baseballs when the saw the spider.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!!" She screamed so loud Liam and I had to cover our ears.

"It's plastic... Glad you are up!" I smiled at Beth, she just glared back.

"You are so dead." Is all she could say in between breaths. Liam and I ran out of the room to Niall's room. We walked in and Liam and I sat beside Niall's bed.

"Are you sure this is going to work? I don't know if I like this dare devil Liam." I whispered. He smiled.

"Of course! Its going to be hilarious!" He replied. Then fun began.

"Oh god Liam! Oh stop it! Ugh this is great!" I moaned, trying to contain my laughter.

"Oh I love you Ella! ughhhhh mmmm!" Liam moaned back.

"What the hell!!!" Niall's awake.

"Got ya! Good morning Sweetie!" Liam said sweetly, Niall quickly started getting up so that was our que to run out of the room to Zayn's room. We walked in and I pulled out the glass I got from the cupboard in the kitchen. I then smashed it on the floor.

"Ella! That was Zayn's favourite mirror!!" Liam yelled at me.

Zayn's eyes shot open. "Perrie!" Zayn yelled wiping his eyes that were still blurry, the sight was hilarious. Zayn was running around looking like a chicken with his head cut off.

"You. Name. Your. Mirror?" I managed to say in between laughs. Zayn stopped running when we saw that it actually wasn't his mirror that broke.

"Yes." Zayn says proudly.

"Wow, we need to find you a girlfriend." I wink at him.

"Anyways good morning!" Liam said quickly then grabbed my hand and ran to Louis room. But it was empty.

"Where... is Louis...?" I said looking to Liam.

"Maybe he is already up? Let's go check, we can still pull a good prank on him!" Liam said, and we turned around to find a very scary sight. Louis holding a bucket. Of ice cold water. Shit.

"Louis, you know we would never prank you!" I said desperately.

"No one, is better at pranking then me..." We replied with an evil grin. He lifted the bucket and threw it at our faces.

"Holy mother of Anne Cox!" I yell. "That's freezing!" Everyone came running into Louis's room to find the source of the screaming. Me.

"I don't think they are quite ready, yet? Thoughts?" Louis said turning to everyone else.

"Yeah, not quite ready..." Harry said glaring at us. Louis turned around and took something out of Zayn's hands. He turned around and before I could do anything he threw it at Liam and me. Flour.

"Louis!" We both yelled. I then came up with an idea , I ran at him and gave him the biggest hug ever, getting him all wet and covered in flour also.

"Any others want a hug?" I said to the rest of them. They couldn't have ran away any faster. "That's what I thought. Ugh I am going to have a shower, is it okay?"

They nod and showed me to one of the bathrooms. "Thanks!"

I undressed and turn the water on. I waited for it to be the perfect temperature then hopped in. I grab the shampoo and scrubbed my hair, and then I did the exact same with the conditioner. I grabbed the body wash and washed my body for any excess flour that got on me. I turned off the shower and quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it up in my hair. I changed into my clothes and started walking towards the door. All I remember is feeling my feet slip out from under me, myself screaming, then it all went black...