Chapter Thirteen

I was having a lovely dream, about Niall and myself.. we were just going to ride off into the sunset, but it gets interrupted by..

"Its time to get up, in the morning.

In the morning.

Got MacDonalds breakfast for you.

Just for you.

or any other brand..

we drove 2 miles just to get it.

So you better get up and eat it.

You don't wanna be a selfish lazy girl...

So we gotta get up!

Time to get up!

Its time to get up!

its time to get uupp."

"Ughh I get it! I'm up, I'm up!" I use the bottom of my palms to open my eyes to find three very amused boys. Liam, Louis, and Niall. "You three are dead! And you Niall! My own boyfriend!"I stuck my head in my pillow and pretended to cry.

"Oh, I'm sorry!!!!! Ella babe, I didn't mean to upset you!" Niall came and laid down beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. I lifted my head and playfully smacked his arm.

"Loser." I said.

"You love me!" He said with his cute smile of his.

"Yes, but now you have punishment." His smile turned to a frown.

"What might that be Miss McLander." He smirked at him, oh hes going get it. I gave him the most evil grin ever.

"No kissing, at all, all day." I said, making all the other lads start laughing. Niall's mouth opened and he starting gaping. "Close your mouth sweetie, you look like a fish." Niall grabbed me and tried to kiss me, but i waved my finger at him. "Na uh. All day, no kissing."

"But Elllllaaaaaaaa!!!!" Niall whined

"Nope, you should have though about that before you ruined my dream, like at the best part! You couldn't have waited until we rode off to the sunset."

"Awwe you dreamed about Nialler!" Louis cooed.

"Shut it. I am having a shower, everybody out." I said pointing to the door.

"Yes mother." They all echoed.

Today is Wednesday and i love being able to miss school! I went into the bathroom and undressed. I put a fuzzy white towel around me as I waited for the water to heat up. When it was warm enough for me i took the took off and hopped in the shower. I took my bottle of shampoo and scrubbed my hair, then i took my conditioner and scrubbed it in my hair as well. Then i shaved my armpits, and legs. When I was done i hopped out of the shower and twisted a towel to my hair. I ran into my closet trying to find what to wear.

"What to wear, what to wear?" I mumbled. I decided to go with jean shorts, with a white tank top blouse, with a cute necklace, and some sunglasses. Warm weather, got to enjoy it! I dried my body completely off and moisturized my legs, so they don't get dry then i slipped into my outfit. I went back into the bathroom and plugged in my curling wand. My hair was almost dry so i got out my hair dryer and dried the last few pieces. I grabbed my curling wand and curled my hair into loose waves. I unplugged everything and took one last look into the mirror. I was satisfied with how i looked and then i headed down stairs. Everybody was awake and i greeted them all. I headed to the kitchen to get myself breakfast. I decided on cereal, Niall came up and hugged me from behind.

"Mmm can I have some?" He reached around and tried to kiss my cheek but i ducked and ran out of the kitchen.

"Nice try Horan. The whole day, you can do it." I laughed at his frowning face. This is too fun. Then I went back to him right up to his ear and whispered, trying to seduce him as much as possible.