Chapter Nineteen

*Ella's POV*

"Ashley?!" Beth and I both exclaimed as we were peeking our heads out of the doorway and staring at the blonde, fake, barbie.

"Liam... and Ashley?!" I said, closing the door to our bedroom.

"Who's Ashley?" Niall asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know!" I said.

"Yes I do." Niall smirked.

"She is a b*tch" Beth said turning to Niall.

"That is the understatement of the century." I laughed.

"Why so?" Niall proceeded questioning.

"She likes to bully Ella, annoy her, and pretty much she tries to make her life hell at school." Beth explained. "She isn't nice to anyone so i am NOT a fan of her either!"

"Babe!" Niall said kissing me. "Why didn't you tell me you were bullied?!"

I shrugged. "Not a big deal."

"Not a big deal?! Yes it is, it is a huge deal!" Niall said hugging me.

"Nothing you can do about it though." i said.

"You want a bet?" Niall winked.

"No! Don't do anything!" I begged.

"Oh well!" Niall said running down the stairs.

"Niall no!!" I yelled running after him.

Before i knew it Niall stood in front of Liam and the Barbie.

"Niall!" I screamed running after him.

"Ella! Hi!!" Ashley squealed.

"Oh Hi." I say bluntly.

"Oh come on! That isn't a way to speak to your bestie Ella Wella!" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and laughed at the word 'bestie'.

"First of all! It's Ella Bella, kay? And she is MY 'bestie' let's just make that clear." Beth said proudly as she pranced down the stairs.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Ashley said back sweetly.

"Hm no your not." Beth shot back.

"Guys be nice!?" Liam said putting an arm around Ashley. Mine and Beth's mouth flung open.

"Your joking right.?" I said dumbfounded.

"No? You girls are being rude." Liam said. "Ashley just wants to fit in with the group."

"She wont fit in, she never will." I say back.

"You guys need to stop, Ashley is here to stay, alright?" Liam said boldly.

"Oh my god Liam. She is so fake, when will you realize that?" Beth said folding her arms.

"STOP! We're leaving so we wont get criticized. I know I can always count on you guys." Liam said sarcastically. Pulling Ashley up the stairs to his room.

"Bye you two!" Ashley waved before giving us a death stare and heading up the stairs.

"Go away!" I yelled before the door slammed shut. I totally forgot that Niall was standing there the whole time.

"My god. Even I could tell she is a barbie." Niall finally said.

"I've barely talked back to her, but that felt great!" I said falling over the couch. "I feel bad about Liam though, she is going to hurt him like a bus running over a baby."

"Harsh much?" Beth laughed. 

"It is true, Ashley is the bus and Liam is the baby." I said crossing my arms.