Chapter Eleven

Uh the stupid morning. It needs to lay in some days.... i slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Woah we really made a mess of the house last night. I was in a very uncomfortable position. My feet were flung over by Louis' face and my arms were over Niall...oops. Everyone was still asleep either than Beth and Liam of course. I heard a glass clink with a fork, or knife. she was in the kitchen, mmm I feel like breakfast. I slowly got up making sure not to wake anyone and stretched out. I hopped over the sleeping bodies and headed for the kitchen.

"Bonjour!" I sang.

"speaking French now?" Beth laughed.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p' "What's cooking, good looking?"

"Toast, bacon and-"

"BACON!!!" I love bacon.

"Shhhhh Ella! Your going to wake everyone." Liam said.

"Eh who cares! I want my bacon!!! Bacon bacon BACON! Bacon BACON BACON!" I was now dancing around the kitchen, and eventually I got Beth And even Liam to join. Dancing in the kitchen, like a boss.

"Mmm who's making all this noise?" Louis shuffled in.

"Were having BACON LOU!" I yelled.

"Oi! I'm standing right next to you love, no need to yell." Louis covered up his ears.

"Haha sorry, but Beth makes good bacon!"

~~~~~~~

Eventually everyone got up, Zayn being the last one to get his lazy arse up. While we were eating breakfast everyone pretty much stuffed their faces, Beth was a very good cook! I finally finished my plate of food and sat back in my chair satisfied yet groaning because... well I ate quite too much. I looked over to find Niall with the same expression on his face. Perfect couple? Yeah i think so. I never thought about liking someone so much but Niall has opened me up to different things since we met. Even though we met like two weeks ago, but still a lot can happen in that time.

"so! what are the plans for today?' I asked.

"Movie?" Liam suggested.

"Nah, I want to do something exciting."

"Harry and I were going to do our own thing today, if that is okay." Beth put in.

"Well then Ella, would you like to do something today?" Niall asked

"Sure! What are we doing first!? What should I wear!? When are we going!?" I asked quickly.

"woah woah, umm it's a surprise, you can wear something that will be comfy, and we are going in an hour." Niall replied satisfied with his answer.

"We can go in an hour too." Harry said to Beth. We looked at each other in horror. AN HOUR TO GET READY!?! these boys are trying to kill us. We both ran up the stairs and into our bathroom. I could hear the boys laughing downstairs. I pulled out my straightener, plugged it in and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and my body, shaved my legs armpits then jumped out of the shower. Not literally, I didnt want to go over the whole slipping and hitting my head in the bahroom again. I dried myself off in less than 10 minutes. Personal Best! Beth came running in to the bathroom I was using, in just a towel, I guess I wasn't the only one who took a super crazy fast shower.

"What do I wear?!" Beth exclaimed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"He said that we were going boating, then to dinner." I ran to Beth's closet and searched through her clothes until I found what I was looking for I set the outfit on her bed.

"Thanks! It's so cute!"

I then looked for my outfit. I pulled out a pair of baby blue short shorts and a loose tank top that ties up at the bottom, then a bandeau to go underneath my shirt. I also picked out my navy TOMS. Cute, I'm good at this. I ran into the bathroom after my hair dried and looked at the time. Half an hour left. Ahhh! I layered my hair and began to straighten it. When I was done I called Beth in my bathroom.(she was using her moms bathroom.) I told her to do the back of my head, since I didn't know if it was straight or not. She already had her hair straight but I made her sit down in my spot anyways so I could touch up her hair as well. We did our own make up and then got changed. Beth wore white shorts with a blue striped shirt, haha she reminds me of Louis. I know as much about one direction as a full on fangirl Directioner after hanging out with the boys. She then put on her Hollister sandals and we headed downstairs, arms linked.

"Wow, you two look gorgeous!" Niall said coming over to me and pecking me on the cheek. He was wearing his polo of course which looked very hot on him and Harry was wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans.

"Yeah I mean, who knew you two could look This good in just one hour!" Louis joked. Thanks Lou.

"Beautiful." Harry said.

"Awe thanks guys! You two look pretty sharp I'd say!" Beth smiled

"Yes I agree. But can we pwease go!! I want to know where were going!" I said eagerly

Niall grabbed my hand and led me out the door. After I yelled 'BYE!' to everyone. We hoped in Nialls car and began to drive.

"Oh I am so excited!! Even though I don't know where were going."

"Ella, were almost there, relax love." Niall grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles, he's perfect. We drive for about 5 or 10 more minutes until the car came to a stop. It's a fair!!

"I LOVE FAIRS!!!" I yelled! "Thank you!" I leaned over and kissed his lips. I then pulled out my iphone 4 and took a picture of the fair.

Can't wait to go on the rides and ear carnival food!!!!! Yum! xx :) #FairTime

I didn't have many followers but I did get a few favourites and retweets, mostly only from people I knew.

"Ready?" Niall asked after looking at what I tweeted. he then favourited it and my phone started buzzing like crazy, I just decided to turn off my phone.

"Am I ever!" I jumped out of the car and ran to the Line up to get tickets. Niall just laughed, grabbed my hand and walked me to the entrance.

"Niall you can't just skip lines!"

"Don't worry, I got it covered." He pulled out a pass for him and myself. All Day Pass Baby!!!!

"What do you want to go on first?" He asked. I looked around and saw my favourite attraction.

"Fun House!" I yelled and pulled Niall toward the house getting a few weird glances. Oh Well!! The fun house was so fun, Niall and I fell a few times dew to moving floors etc. By the end we were finally out laughing at one another. Then something caught My eye. Candy Apples. I guess Niall caught me staring and asked...

"You want one babe?" I nodded and took his hand dragging him to the stand. I pulled out my Money to buy the apple but Niall took my money and shoves it back into my purse.

"Nope. This is a date. No paying."

"Niall, it's just an apple." I laughed.

"Too bad." He said, so I fake pouted and he kisses my nose making me blush. The lady from the stand handed me the apple and I dug in. I let Niall take a few bites, and a few minutes later... there was no more Candy Apple. Awwe :( anyways I got up and threw away the stick and sat down beside Niall, he took one look at me and chuckled.

"What? What did I do?" I asked cautiously

"You have a little bit of candy apple on your face." he replied

"Where?" I asked feeling all over my face.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him and he kissed my lips.

"There."

"Your so cheesy." I laughed and kissed his lips again and pulled him towards the next ride. Until...

"OMG IS THAT NIALL HORAN?!?!?!?!?!?!" a girl yelled. soon enough we had about 50+ girls chasing after us. Niall grabbed my hand and we started running!! Who knew there could be so many fans at just one fair?!