Chapter Twenty-Nine

*December 24th*

*Ella's POV*

"Hi, we are wondering when we can go and see Beth Callie." I said to the doctor walking by.

"Soon, she is resting right now and had slight trouble remember details but her memory should regain very soon. She is very lucky she didn't hit the vital part of her skull." The doctor said walking away.

We sat in the waiting room for about a half an hour when the doctor came back out.

"Beth is awake. Don't ask her a lot of questions. Don't be too loud."

"Thank you." We all said following the doctor to Beth's room.

The door opened and I had déjà vu of when Harley was in the hospital. I shivered at the thought but then came back to reality when I saw Beth lying on the bed. He blonde hair flowed down, over her shoulders, and she looked like she was sleeping.

"Beth?" I asked stepping closer to her bed.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around.

"Who are you guys?" She asked.

My mouth made a 'O' shape. She didn't remember us? How could she not remember us?! We were best friends!?

"You... You don't remember us?" I said stepping forward.

"You don't remember me..?" Harry said walking closer to Beth's bed as well.

"Should I?" Beth looked at us confused.

Harry was trying to hold back the tears.

"I am your boyfriend."

"And the rest of us are your best friends." Niall piped up.

"Oh." Beth said putting her head in her hands. "I can't remember!" She began to sob.

Harry put his arm around her.

"It's okay, Beth you don't have to cry, we are going to help you remember." He said comforting her.

She raised her head, her eyes red and puffy.

"Really?"

"Of course! You are our best friend, even though you don't remember!" Louis said with a big grin.

"Thanks, umm... can you all tell me your names, it might help." Beth blushed.

"Sure love, I'm Harry."

"I am Ella, we have been best friends for a very long time." I smiled.

"I am Niall, I love food!"

"I'm Liam."

"Zayn."

"Louis! The Sass Master from Doncaster."

"I'm Danielle."

"I am Alyssa."

"I'm Emily!"

"Okay, nice to meet you." Beth smiled.

"I will show you some pictures of you with the rest of us." I said pulling our my phone, flippng through the pictures showing Beth.

*Beth's POV*

I had no clue what was going on, when the nine strangers walked into my room saying they were my best friends, and one my boyfriend, you could say I was more than confused. I didn't know what to say and I didn't know their names. I asked them to introduce themselves to see if I could remember them but no names rung a bell. The tall boy with curly brown caught my eye when he walked through the door. I wanted to remember him but my brain wouldn't let me. Harry. His name was Harry. He looked very upset when I said I couldn't remember them. I wanted to, but nothing was coming to me.