Chapter Two

"Ella.... Ella.....Ella....ELLA WAKE UP!!!" I jumped out of my sleeping bag! "What!? Where's the fire?!" I could see that Beth was quite amused, so I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Good morning Ella Bella! Care for some Starbucks?" she laughed

"Ugh I hate you. And yes I would!"

"Nah, you love me! Let's go!" I couldn't keep my death stare going so I just smiled and we laughed all the way to Starbucks, making fun of the stupidest things.

We pushed both of the doors open with our linked arms, still trying to catch our breaths after laughing so much. Mmmm I could smell the deliciousness of the coffee already! It was not busy at all, just a few older people, probably cause no one else is awake at this time!

"Hey, I will get our orders this time; you go find us a seat, yeah?"

"Alright, Ella Belllaaaa! You know my order." Beth sang.

I can't believe she just called me that. Haha what are best friends for right? "Sure will Bethieeeee!" Payback. There were some guys staring at us now and I could see Beth's cheeks getting red. Mission Accomplished.

"Ella Bella, huh?" a unfamiliar voice asked,

"Uh yeah, do you have a problem with that name, because I simply love it!" I don't like to be annoyed out of the house because I get it enough in my house, so I stick up for myself no matter what. I turned around to see what I'll be dealing with this time. I looked up to find a guy taller than me which isn't a surprise because I am about 5'3. The boy looked really familiar but I couldn't tell where I have seen him before.

"Hey, I don't judge my nickname is Leeyum and my friend is Boo Bear if that helps." He winked at me and was smiling, waiting for me to respond.

"Well Leeyum, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ella Bella." We shook hands and I got my coffee and headed over to sit with Beth.

She took a big sip of her coffee and I did the same. Then the laughing battle started. Our tradition every time we go to Starbucks is to get our coffee and take a big sip and not swallow so we look like chipmunks. We then try to make the other person laugh by doing funny faces etc, etc. So today was like any other laughing battle until, Beth decided to take her eyes off me and look to where the cash register was. Then it happened... all of a sudden Beth squirted all her coffee in my face. She frantically wiped her face and stood up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I asked wiping my drenched face off.

"Mother of Harry Styles, Its Liam from One Direction!!" She whispered-yelled, so only I could hear.

"Ohhhh that's what I knew him from! Whoops."

"What do you mean whoops?! You haven't talked to him before have you?!"

"Well, I don't know, maybe, yes. Just at the cash register. It wasn't for long, do you need me to hold your hand when you go say hi and ask for a picture?" I winked at her hoping she would deny the offer.

"YES!!" Oh great. Good going Ella. "Thank you Ella! Let's go before he leaves!" She basically dragged me to where he was sitting down.

"Uh hey um Leeyum. My friend here is a huge fan and is it too much to ask if she gets a picture with you?"

"Sure, a beautiful girl like that, I would be honoured to take a picture with her. So you're a big fan?"

Beth was in a state of shock. I took her head in my hands and made her nod. "Yes, yes she is."

Beth slid in the seat next to Liam as I took their picture.

"Hey do you girls want to sit with me? I am kind of alone this morning the rest of the boys are still at the flat."

Beth nodded her head, and I just went along. Beth asked Liam many questions about the boys, their life in the band, their concerts, and their love lives. We talked for about an hour never getting bored, I can't believe Liam, a celebrity was actually talking to us. Yeah, I'm not a big fan, but I got to admit this was pretty cool.

"You know Beth, I think you and Harry would be wonderful together. I would really want you to meet the rest of the band also, you girls are wonderful company!"

Beth was overjoyed with the news Liam just gave her about her and Harry being good for each other. We exchanged phone numbers and Beth promised over everything that she wouldn't spill the number on twitter or tumblr. I also assured Liam I would make sure she wouldn't either, plus we felt special to have his number we didn't want other people to know.

"Can I have one of your girls address? I would like to send you tickets to our next concert." I immediately knew my dad would never ever let me go to a concert, so I told him that I would just get the tickets the next time I went to Beth's house.

"Well we better be going, Beth's parents are probably wondering where we are." Beth looked up with me,

"Like my dad would care, he's working all the time anyways."

"Still Beth we should get going. It was really nice talking to you Leeyum!" We said our goodbyes and headed back to Beth's house.

"Oh my goodness. Please pinch me Ella, that DID NOT just happen!! Did you hear the part about me and Harry? Harry freakin Styles!"

"Beth, I did, I was there remember? Just breathe!" I laughed at the state my best friend was in right now.

Beth was jumping up and down like crazy now, but she didn't care one bit!

As Beth was going crazy, then I felt my phone buzz.

From: Leeyum the Sexy Beast! You could tell he put his own contact in my phone.

Hey love, so I'm thinking about putting this whole Beth and Harry plan to action! Thoughts? Xx

To: Leeyum the Sexy Beast

Absolutely! She deserves to be happy. See you soon at your concert, yeah? X I'll be the girl beside the crazy, screaming fan. Oh wait... thats everyone that goes to your concert... haha anyways I will be in the crowd. Xx

From: Leeyum the Sexy Beast

I'll be one of the guys on stage. Xx