Ch. 28

*Madeline's pov*

I woke up the day after next to Zayn. He was still sleeping, so I decided to go downstairs to get some Starbucks. I changed myself into a simple pair of blue jeans with a white 'I love Pink' tee.

I took the elevator and exited the hotel. I took my car and drove for about five minutes, until I saw the green and brown sign I had recognized forever.

I entered the shop and went to the cashier.

"Can I get a mezzo white chocolate moka Frappucino please?" I asked to the guy. He looked kind of cute. But nothing compared to Zayn.

"Yes Ma'am", he said with a huge smile which made me grin. "$3,97 please."

I handed him some money and got out of the Starbucks. I was about to get into the car when my iPhone ringed.

"Madeline? Where the hell are you!"

"Zayn, calm down, I'm at the Starbucks!" I said laughing.

"Okay..." He sighed. "I thought you were gone or something."

"Why would I? After this awesome night", I started with a I-think husky voice.

"See you in a bit, then. I love you!" He said.

"Me too, bye."

I drove to the hotel and went to my room.

"Time to go", I said to Zayn.

"Yes..."

We took our stuff and left. We both drove our own car, until we reached our little house.

"Welcome home", he said taking my hand and intertwining it with his. I kissed his cheek and we got in the house.

I settled down all my clothes in my walk-in. It was so big, it would almost make another room.

I then went downstairs when Zayn was waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" He asked, smiling.

"For what?"

"You're perfect. Now come with me."

He took my hand and we ran to his black Range Rover. He drove to I don't know where, but stopped after like 25 minutes.

We were at a big business building.

"What are we doing here?" I said.

"Come with me."

We took the elevator for like 5 minutes. We then reached the top of the building, which was decorated with tons of beautiful flowers.

"Wow Zayn..."

"All of these are for you. You can all take them home if you want to."

It was like going to a flower shop, but I didn't need to pay.

I reached the other side and there was a little table with two chairs settled with candles.

"Zayn... You didn't need to..."

"Yes I needed to. I'm a jerk and I don't even know how I could deserve an amazing woman like you."

A tear escaped from my eyes.

"Don't cry. You're wonderful, Madeline. Wonderful people don't cry."

I ran to his arms and jumped into them and kissed him.

"I love you, so SO MUCH!" I said crying and kissing him.

We stayed like this for what seemed like ages. I could stay in his arms kissing him all day if I could.

I snapped a picture of all the flowers and posted the instagram link to Twitter.

@MadyThompson : best boyfriend ever! I love you @zaynmalik

I got like 10k retweets, and some cute and mean answers, but I honestly didn't give a damn. It was me and Zayn against the world, now.

***********************

This is it for chapter 28!

Sorry this is a small chapter but yeah. I love you guys you all are so amazing, thank you for supporting me.

This story's finishing really soon, I'll stop at like 35 chapters.

How do you like it so far?

Give me feedbacks!

Fan/Vote/Share/Comment!

•Isabelle<3•