Ch. 17

{BACK TO MADELINE'S POV}

I was sleeping when I was woken up by my mom.

"Madeline, sweetie... Zayn, Harry and Isabella are here, wake up..."

I turned and said hello to them.

"Madeline Thompson holy crap you really creeped the shit out of me", said Isabella.

"Calm down babe. So, are you fine?" Asked Harry.

"Yes, I am. They told me I could get home tonight if they're finished with the tests and all", I said.

"Okay", said Zayn.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to go see your doctor to see what's happening, I'll be back, ok?" Said Zayn.

"Okay..."

He got out of my room and I started talking with Isabella, my mom and Harry.

{ZAYN'S POV}

I got out of her room and bumped into Dr. Ranson.

"Excuse me, do you have news for Mrs. Madeline Thompson?"

"Yes, we're finished with the tests, the baby is completely eliminated. She's free to leave."

"Really?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Nice then!"

I went back to her room to spread the good new. She prepared her stuff and about a half of an hour later, we left the hospital.

**

Three hours passed by and it finally was time to eat dinner. I decided to make it with Adam, Madeline's little brother.

"So, is she still pregnant?" He asked.

I turned and was in total shock.

"What?"

"Is Madeline still pregnant?"

"How do you know she was?"

"Hey, I exist, you know... I heard you talking and fucking so hard the floor shaked!"

"Oh shit... Don't tell your parents, okay?"

"Tell us what?" Asked Kyle.

"It's a... We made a surprise for supper daddy!"

"Oh, that's really nice of you!"

He left the kitchen.

"Wow, you're a good liar."

"Yes, I know. With Madeline, it's getting an habit."

"What do you mean?"

"I always make up excuses so she doesn't get caught."

"Oh right..."

"And you seem to be a really good guy. Mady always says that you're the one for her, so I trust you."

"Wow, thanks!"

We finished making dinner : a sauté of broccolis, bocconcinis, mushrooms, carrots and beef. We all ate and talked about everything and nothing.

Because we needed an excuse for the surprise thing, me and Adam made some chocolate chip cupcakes.

{MADELINE'S POV}

"So Zayn, you're coming back home in a month or so, isn't it?" Asked my dad.

"Yes... In a month and a week."

"Oh right. And Madeline's coming to Bradford after that?"

"Yes."

"Dad, I thought I already told you that," I said.

"You did. I just wanted to be sure."

"Oh right," I said.

**

After the dinner, Zayn offered to set off the table and to wash the dishes. We washed them together and then went to my room.

"How about we finish the evening by watching a cute movie cuddling until we both fall asleep?" He offered.

"That would be amazing," I replied kissing him on the nose.

We decided to watch "Dear John". We watched it, cuddled up until I fell asleep in his arms.

So peaceful.

---------------------------------------

I KNOW this is a really small chapter but I'm really late in my homework and I need to catch up a lot... I don't really have time to write that much I'm sorry.

But yeah, we finally reached 1k! Oh my god!

I'm so thankful to all of you amazing butterflies!

I love you so much... Xx

~BelleTommo~