Ch. 32

*A year later*

Today is a big day. It's day W, for wedding.

I am super duper stressed and I don't even know why.

Yes, I love Zayn more than anything in the world. He's the love of my life, but... I don't know, all of this is just stressing me so much.

I almost didn't sleep yesterday, which caused the bags under my eyes.

Lou, my stylist tried so hard to hide them with some concealer, and luckily, it worked. Well, I guess so.

Me and Zayn have been planning our wedding for about six months. It's a big day. Probably the biggest day of my life.

We still tried so hard to have kids. Always negative results.

We thought about adoption, but it wouldn't still be our baby.

I just wish I kept that baby I almost had about six years ago... Fucking abortion, go to hell.

I bought my dress six months ago, and fortunately, I haven't gained a pound since then. Or else I would be in BIG trouble.

Lou finished my hair and makeup, and it was astonishely beautiful. I love it the way it was ; cute but natural. She left my hair into natural curls and did some little makeup.

She helped me to put on my dress and after about fifteen minutes, I was finally ready.

Kyle, my dad, entered the room. His mouth formed into a "O" shape when he saw me.

"Madison, you are so beautiful!" He said, a tear escaping from his left eye.

"Daddy, don't cry please. We spent like an hour on my makeup, I don't want to mess it up", I said smiling but on the verge of tears.

"My little Mady has grown up so fast... This had came really fast, but I am so proud of you."

"I love you, Daddy..."

"Me too, Mady Baby..."

I reached him for a hug and we embraced each other. Then the doors bursted open. It was it.

The time of my life. The moment I had been dreaming for years.

We walked in the little corridor and I smiled when I saw Zayn, in his best state.

He smiled back to me. Man, I love this guy so much!

We finally reached the end of the corridor and it was like in movies ; I kissed my dad on the cheek then walked up the little stairs.

 Then, the priest started his speech.

"Yes, I do", Zayn approved.

"Yes, I do", I repeated after the priest finished the speaking.

"You can kiss the bride", the priest said.

Zayn took me by the hips and I put my arms on his shoulders. This was the best kiss of all my life.

"I love you", he mumbled during the kiss.

"I love you too", I whispered in his ear.

We walked happily to the door and he carried me bridal-style to the car. He sat in the driver's seat and drove to our house. When we arrived, he took me again bridal-style and cartied me into our room. I walked to him and kissed him roughly.

"I want you now, Zayn..."

"Whoa, calm down Miss Malik, the ceremony will start in like fifteen minutes, contain yourself", he winked at me.

I sighed and put on a turquoise cocktail dress with matching heels, Zayn changed into smokey grey pants with a beige shirt and a grey bowtie and we walked downstairs. We went outside, where the ceremony was and the after-wedding started.

********************

Next chapter will be the honeymoon you dirty mofos ;)

OH MY GOD 6K READS GUYS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Okay, maybe it's nothing compared to these big wattpad fanfics, but I am still proud, okay?

Thank you everybody for reading this, voting and encouraging me! I love you all so much!

Hey! Three chapters left! Are you excited? Do you have any idea in mind? ;)

~ Isabelle <3