Ch. 27

OMG

I'm so sorry it does like two weeks since I've updated but hey... 2,5k reads! Wow guys!

Here is a dirty scene just for you dirty mofos ;).

I was so busy, I had lots of exams, homework, basketball restarted, swimming and working. I'M SO TIRED.

I can't wait for summer!

Thanks guys, you all are so amazing and I love you! Xx

#HashtagYolo (lolol new signing)

*******************************************************************************************

*Zayn's pov*

"@zaynmalik : @EmilyAylin shut up you ruined my whole relationship", I tweeted. I was so angry I could hit a wall or something.

She was quite a fucking bitch.

I texted to Madeline. I miss her so much.

"Babe, if you knew how much I love you. I'm so sorry, Emily's a slut and she doesn't deserve any of this attention."

Still no answer. I don't even know how I'm going to survive without her. She's my reason to live.

Dude, I'm deeply in love.

I don't even know how it could be possible to love someone so much that you're overprotective to her, you want to spend every second with her, you would kill to not lose her...

I'm a jerk, I let her go.

I shouldn't have let her go.

I checked my iPhone.

I went in my settings and activated the GPS. I had to see Madeline.

She was not far from here, about fifteen minutes away. I took my car keys and drove until I reached the St-John's hotel. I texted Harry.

"Have you been with Madeline recently?"

He texted back right away.

"Yes, I went to her room. Why?"

"What's her room number?"

"Zayn... I don't think it's the right time."

"I don't fucking care!"

"Fine. 506"

I entered the hotel, making sure I didn't get recognized. I took the elevator and went to room #506. I knocked three times.

"Hold on!" A loud, yet sweet voice answered.

She went to answer to me, only wrapped in a simple towel.

"Zayn! What are you-"

"Okay, now, YOU let me talk."

"Two minutes", she said holding the door so I don't get in her room.

"Madeline, I love you more than anything in the world. One day, you'll be my wife. One day, we'll have little kids together. I knew I made lots of mistakes, but PLEASE forgive me. I'm sorry I treated a wonderful woman like you like crap, I'm sorry I'm the worst boyfriend you could never have and-"

"You're right. You're the worst boyfriend ever."

"Yeah.."

"But you'd be the best husband ever", she said smiling.

"Does that mean-"

"Can we just stop always arguing and yelling at each other and-"

I took her by the hips and got inside. I locked the door behind me and pushed her onto the bed. She only was wearing a towel, so it didn't take long to get her naked.

*Madeline's pov*

He started to kiss my inner thighs, which made me giggle. He then reached closer to my crotch, which made me moan lightly.

He started to lick my clit as his right hand was rubbing on my entrance.

He then slid two fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly.

"Zayn..." I moaned.

He slid his fingers in and out my pussy, causing me to almost yell out his name. His head went closer to mine and he placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

He played with my bottom lip and I teased him. He entered another finger inside of me, which caused a loud moan to escape my lips. He took the benefit and fully entered my mouth.

We played with eachother's tongues as he was still going in and out my pussy. I yelled his name as he went faster, and deeper.

"Zayn... I'm gonna..."

"Come for me Mady", he said on a husky tone, which turned me on even more.

He popped his fingers faster than ever, which made me hit the spot. As I couldn't contain myself, I cummed on his fingers. He licked them clean and looked in my eyes.

"Wow, I wish we fought more", I said smiling and reaching for my breath.

"Yes. Definitely."

***********************************************************************************************

Hmm here is a dirty little scene ;)

Yayyyy! They're back together!

What do you think?

Comment/Fan/Vote! Xx

#HashtagYolo (omg i could get used to that)