Ch. 22

*Niall's pov*

We entered Madeline's room and I slammed the door really hard. We kissed for like two minutes, then I stopped, realizing what I was doing.

Yes, I loved Madeline. For the past month. But, she's my best friend, and so is Zayn. I can't do that to them.

She begged me to continue. "Come on, I know you want to", she said as her hands ripped off my shirt.

She unbuckled my pants and smiled as she saw Niall Jr. through my boxers, seeming pretty excited.

She got me off my boxers and started to suck me off. She bobbed her head up and down as I fucked her mouth, tucking her hair. I let out some loud groans, which were loud I guess, because I heard a knock at the door.

"Is everything okay over- OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY SORRY !!!!! But... NIALL? MADELINE? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!" Harry said as he entered the room. Zayn came really fast behind him as I pulled up my pants.

He clenched his fist as he looked at me, with anger in his eyes.

"Bro, let me explain", I let out as he punched me, right in the face. "Yo, what's the matter Zayn?!"

I left the room really angry. I was about to reply to his punch but I decided to just hold my anger. I went to my room and sat on the bed as Liam came to apologize me.

*Zayn's pov*

"What the fucking fuck?" I said as I looked at Madeline, still on her knees, looking shocked.

"Zayn I can-"

"Fuck you Madeline, no need to explain. You just gave my best friend a fucking blow job!"

"We're not fucking together anymore, Zayn, get over it! And it's all your fault, not mine! If you gave at least a fuck for me, you'd have done anything just to get us together! And what? You didn't do anything."

"Madeline, you just don't know. I tried my best to convice him. He's my boss. I need to respect him. I need him and he needs me."

*Madeline's pov*

"Okay?" I said, which more sounded like a question.

Awkotaco.

He then smashed his lips on mine. My vision was a little bit blurred since I cried for like the past ten minutes.

Our kiss lasted about three minutes, it was full of passion and lust. He then broke the kiss and looked right into my eyes. "I love you, Madeline."

I didn't say a word. Honestly, I didn't know what to answer. Are we back together? Are we just secretly back together? Are we just friends? With benefits?

This is so confusing.

Man, I love this boy.

***********************************************************************************************

Okay I'm sorry guys this chapter sucks like this story sorry I'm reay sorry I don't have time to write and it's 12AM here now I need to sleep I have school tomorrow FUCK MY LIFE

2 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Okay, so basically, this story is supposed to end like at 40 chapters, so I really need to fast forward a bit.

So... Chapter 23 will be in a fast forward to the 10th week of X Factor! Yes, the last week! YAY!

Thanks to the readers ILYSM

OK BYE

~Isabellllllle.~