Ch. 13

**

{A DAY LATER}

I woke up really sore this morning. I tried to get out of bed, but I fell onto the floor. I laughed to myself but I realized I woke Zayn up.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes I just fell off", I said inbetween laughter.

"Shit, you're really sore."

"Yes, kind of."

"I did a pretty good job."

"Yes but Zayn can you-"

"Of course", he said picking me up on his shoulders. "Where do you need to go?"

"Kitchen."

He carried me downstairs and we ate breakfast. After that, I got a phone call from my mother.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mady-Baby!"

"Mum... You need to stop calling me like this. I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Yeah I know, right. We're coming back in about an hour, is the home clean?"

"Yes, Mom", I said as I looked at the dirty kitchen.

"Okay, Mady. See you later", she said as she hanged up. I looked at Zayn. "We really need to clean that mess up."

He nodded and we started cleaning the kitchen, the bathroom, my room, his room, etc.

**

"Hey lovebirds", my mother shouted as she entered the house. "Wow, I'm really surprised. I thought you two were going to make a big mess and not even clean up a little bit."

"Don't judge too fast, Mum."

I started to walk to my room when I tripped in the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Asked my dad, helping me to get up.

"Yeah, I just... My legs are sore, that's it."

"Okay... Do you need me to get you a doctor appointment?"

"No Daddy, it's okay. Thanks", I said getting up and going to my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed.

Zayn knocked on my door.

"Are you okay, Madeline?"

"Yes I am. Everything's fine."

I started to feel sick. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I guess Zayn heard me because he followed me.

He took my hair in a ponytail to put them away of my face. I sat on the toilet and Zayn bent on his knees and was facing me.

"Madeline I think-"

"Did we use a condom yesterday?"

He thought for a moment and then...

"Shit", he mumbled. "Are you sure there is any possibility you can be..."

"Pregnant?"

"Yes. Do you take contraception pills?"

"No."

"Darn."

"What will I tell to my parents?" I said while crying. "I can't be pregnant! I'm just 17 for God's sake!"

"Calm down, babe. We'll go buy a pregnancy test and we'll see what happens after."

"What will we do?"

"Madeline... You can't have a baby. You're just 17!"

"What if I want to keep it?"

"I'll respect your decision. But remember, I'm not going to be here forever. I'm leaving in a month..."

I took my purse and some money. I ran to the drugstore with Zayn and bought two pregnancy tests then headed to my house.

I went to the bathroom and peed on the stick then waited.

...

...

...

"Zayn!!!!!" I shouted.

"What?"

---------------------------------------

That's a small chapter i know, but it took SO LONG to write it!

Do you think she's pregnant? :)

What would you choose if you were Madeline? Would you keep the baby?

Fan, vote, share, comment!

OK ILYSM GUYS XOXOXOX

~BelleTommo~