Ch. 1

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

I woke up earlier this morning. It's 7AM and I start school at 9:30AM. I looked at my iPhone and saw that I had two new text messages.

From : Dad

"Good morning sweetie, me and your mom won't be able to be there for dinner, we have an important meeting so we're going to the restaurant. There are some leftovers from yesterday or if you want to there are $40 on the table if you want to order anything. Have a good day! x"

Oh, did I mention that my mom and my dad work for an important business company? That's why me and my siblings are so spoiled.

From : Isabella

"Hey gurl our pens are coming tonight!!! Can't wait to find out if they're hot ;)"

Oh and in my school, we have a pen pal project. Each one of our 15 students' class receive someone at their house for two months and after, we go to their house for two months. In our case, our pen pals will arrive tonight.

I went down to the kitchen and started to make myself some chocolate chip pancakes. After I ate them, I went to the bathroom and undressed myself then went into the shower.

**

After taking a shower, I got dressed with a pair of white jeans and a blue Abercrombie and Fitch tee. I took my keys and got into my car. I plugged my iPhone and 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz went out. I started singing along like an idiot and started the engine then arrived to school fifteen minutes later.

"Hey babe" said Alex, my boyfriend kissing my cheek and squeezing my butt.

"Hey" I said quickly removing his hands from my ass.

"What are you doing tonight?" he said.

"I need to stay home because my pen pal's showing up around 7PM."

"Oh yeah right, your pen pal comes before your boyfriend. Fine." he said rolling his eyes.

"What the fuck?"

"Never mind."

I left to see Isabella, annoyed. Alex's like this since about a month. I can't even see one my friends without him being angry. We're together since almost three months. Sometimes when boys are jealous it's cute, but when they're possessive, it's... creepy.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ZAYN AND HARRY ARE COMING TONIGHT!!!" she said on a really high tone.

"Yeah me too" I said smiling. Bella had this gift to always make me feel good.

**

I was at Isabella's house and we were waiting for our pen pals when the bell rang. We went to the door and opened it.

---------------------------------------------------

SORRY THAT'S A REALLY SMALL CHAPTER BUT ANYWAYS THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO'S READING MY FANFIC DON'T FORGET TO FAN/VOTE/SHARE THANKS YOU ARE SO AMAZAYN I LOVE YOU!!!