Ch. 8

{BACK TO MADELINE'S POV}

I was reading a book when I heard the door open. I saw Zayn and Isabella standing there, not saying anything.

"H-hey" muttered Isabella.

I smiled as they went closer to my bed and sat on it.

"So?" Said Zayn.

"What?" I said.

"Well... How are you doing?"

"It hurts like hell" I said.

"I guess... If I see that motherfucker again I promise you it won't be pretty" said Isabella.

"Well the policeman said he was going to change school and he can't have any contact with me, so I'm safe" I said.

Zayn smiled. I know he hated Alex since the first day they met. The doctor entered my room.

"So Madeline, you can leave whenever you want, but you need to be careful because one brutal movement could be really unsafe and you could break your back. Also, you'll have a plaster for the next three weeks. Be careful."

"I'll look after her", said Zayn winking at me.

"Oh and also no sexual activity until your rib isn't completely repaired, okay?"

Me and Zayn looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

About an hour after, I was coming back home. When I entered it, I went directly to my bedroom and hugged my bed, oh my god these screechy hospital beds were so uncomfortable!

**

{TWO WEEKS LATER}

Three weeks passed since Zayn arrived, we were now on Thursday, February 12th. In two days it's Valentine's Day!

Oh and I didn't tell you... I got my plaster removed yesterday! My rib still hurts a bit if you press on it, but it's okay.

Today, I had a cheerleading practice for two hours. We have a competition this weekend, so it lasted 3 hours. When I finally arrived home, I saw about eight cars in the driveway. I entered my house and I almost had a heart attack.

------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER BITCHES! ;)

Haha if I get 100 reads I'll update it again tomorrow AND sunday!

What do you think is going to happen?

What do you think would be the best shipping name for Madeline&Zayn? And for Isabella&Harry?

Do you think I should eventually make the boys famous?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT'D BE AWESOME!

I love you sexy cupcakes <3

~Isabelle<3