Ch. 30

***This chapter is dirty dirty dirty, if you don't like it don't read it thaaaaaanks.***

I woke up the next morning, still so confused.

"Good morning babe," he said kissing me on the cheek.

I groaned and got up the bed. As soon as I started walking to the kitchen, I felt someone following me.

"What?" I said dryly.

"What happened, Mady? Why are you rude?"

"Pff. And you say that."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, yesterday night we were about to fuck each other's brains out, and you needed to pee! Zayn, what happened? Do you still love me?"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Madeline Thompson?"

"No."

"I love you more than anything, and because yesterday I had no more condoms, I need to buy some today," he said. Awk. Ward.

"What a crappy excuse," I admitted.

"It's true. Wanna see? Check everywhere. I don't want you to get pregnant, again."

"What? You mean, never?"

Now, he doesn't want to have any kids with me.

"No, I mean... For now. I told you millions of times, I want to have kids with you. But not for now."

"But I'm taking the pills, Zayn."

"I don't care. I don't want to take any risk."

"Okay."

Well, this was really awkward. I sat on the kitchen chair.

Want breakfast? He asked.

"Sure," I said smiling.

**

We spent the day to buy grocery. We surely went to the condoms alley to buy six, yes, six packs of condoms.

Just in case there is no more left.

When we came back, I went upstairs to get changed into my "home set" ; some old jogging shorts with a too large t shirt Zayn gave me about 6 months ago written ; "Gangsta Shit" on it.

"Wow, so sexy," Zayn winked at me. "I really love it when my girl wears my old tees."

"YOUR girl?"

"Yes. My girl."

"Can't I be everybody's girl already?"

"Nope. Mine. Forever."

I smiled at him and he took me by the hips and sat me on the counter. He started to kiss my neck, which made me shiver and left lovebites on it.

He started to nibble on my weak spot, which is just behind my ear. I moaned. Oops.

"I love you so much," he mumbled against my skin. "I want to fuck you here and now babe... I need you."

"That should have been yesterday, you dumbfuck," I said, moaning.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

In one simple move, he ripped off my shirt and left my chest bare since I didn't have any bra on.

He nibbled on my nipples and I couldn't help but moan. This guy totally drives me crazy.

I unbuckled his belt to let show his large member begging for air against his boxers. He was so damn hard already.

I took his shirt off with one fast movement to show his toned abs and perfect body and he did the same with my shorts.

I rubbed his erection lightly with my left hand, while the other was supporting me on his shoulder. He threw his head backwards.

"Feels good, eh?" I said.

"Oh yeah Mady..."

I went faster and then removed his boxers and massaged his boner with my hand from up to down.

"Fucking hell..." He mumbled.

He kissed me roughly, which made me so much more turned on. He took of my panties and placed himself.

"Zayn! The condom."

"Shit. Yeah," he said while taking a little envelope and putting the condom on.

He re-positioned himself and started to enter me slowly at first, giving me time to re-adjust to his giant member, and went faster as the time went by.

"Zayn I'm gonna-"

"Me too, baby. Now come for me."

"Oh gooodddd Zayn..." I mumbled, in total extasy.

We both came at the same time and reached our breaths.

"That is the best sex I had never had," he admitted.

"Me too," I said.

We looked at each other, panting as hell and I kissed him.

"I love you so much, Zaynie."

------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD I am so sorry for the long wait, truth is, I didn't even have the time, with exams and all but yeah this is the final sprint and after, school's over!!!!!

Thank you for supporting me, I love you!

And hey! 4k reads!

I'll try to update more often:)

~Isabelle