Ch. 25

GUYS

i just got 2k efFING READS ERMAGHERd

Thank you I love you all SO SO muchhhhhh <3

**********************************************************************************************

*Madeline's pov, two months later*

Finally, it was it.

Me and Zayn were finally moving up together. The session only starts in two months, but since classes are over, we want to spend the most time we could spend together. So, we're moving today.

I finished to pack my things and went downstairs, where my mom, my dad, Andrea and Adam were standing.

"We will miss you so much!" My mom said.

"Mom, we're like ten minutes away."

"If you need anything", my dad said. "And if anything bad happens with Zayn, let me know."

My dad has always been so protective over me and Andrea. Adam's lucky, he's living his life without dad being overprotective. Maybe that's the reason why Adam kind of became a womanizer. Yes, he is.

"Yes, daddy." I took my car keys, put my things in my car, said goodbye and drove until I reached the little cute house where I'll be living for the next two years.

I entered it and went to the kitchen. It was a medium-sized kitchen, painted in light blue with grey accessories.

The living room was painted in a bursting orange color with a large plasma tv and two large black couchs.

It had two bathroom, a small on the main floor and another on the second floor.

The small one was painted in a really pale grey and had a toilet, a mirror, a sink and some counters.

The big one upstairs was painted in red with a toilet, a huge mirror, a sink, a huge bath and a big shower.

There were two rooms, the master room, a guest room and a room that we transformed into an office.

The master room was big, had a huge queen bed with white sheets and the room was painted in a royal blue.

The guest room was painted in a light brown with white stuff and the office was painted in a cute baby blue color.

"One day, it'll be our kids' bedroom, maybe. Who know", a man voice said in my ear.

I jumped and turned to saw my amazing, sexy, hot, beautiful, cute, flawless boyfriend.

Oh wait. Calm your hormones down, Madeline.

I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

We went downstairs and the bell rang. I went to answer and saw a tall, skinny blonde girl.

"Hey, I'm Emily!"

*Zayn's pov*

Shit... Shit... Shit. She's going to tell her. Do something, Zayn.

"So you're Zayn's best friend?" She asked, flipping her hair.

"Um, actually, I'm his girlfriend, do I know you?"

"Aw, it's funny, because-"

"Shut up Em."

She faked a sad face and I went to the door.

"Go away, Emily," I said as I slammed and locked the door.

"She can't give better blowjobs than me!" I heard her say.

I went to the living room and sat with my head in both of my hands.

I had to tell Madeline. I can't lie to her anymore.

"Zaynie?" She asked, worried.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"W-what did she mean?"

"Madeline, I..."

"You had sex with her! I thought we were done with all of this shit!"

"Madeline, I didn't-"

"Shut up, Zayn!"

"We didn't have sex."

"THEN WHY DID SHE FUCKING SAID THAT?" She was mad. Very, very mad.

"She sucked me off but we-"

"That's the same fucking thing, Zayn Malik!"

Oh my god... I'm such a fucking bastard. I can't keep my girlfriend without almost have sex with my ex.

*Madeline's pov*

I can't believe it. When I sucked Niall off, Zayn was NOT my boyfriend! And he knew it instantly, not TWO FUCKING MONTHS LATER!

"I'll just leave. Bye Malik."

*********************************************************************************************

Awwwww! I know you guys don't like it when they're in a fight, but honestly, I really had no idea!!!!!! This just came up in my head. Hope you guys like it!!!

And yeah.... Two thousands reads! Thanks, guys!

~ISAAAAABEEELLLEEEE<3~